Dow Inc. DOW
$60.00 $0.05 0.08%
Global X DAX Germany ETF DAX
$28.72 $0.51 1.74%
Nasdaq, Inc. NDAQ
$60.55 $0.02 0.03%
FTSE 100 ^FTSE
$7,901.80 $81.64 1.04%
Camden National Corporation CAC
$41.79 $0.95 2.33%
STXE 600 PR.EUR ^STOXX
460,77 € 1,57 € 0,34%
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd ASX
$7.53 $0.11 1.44%
Nikkei 225 ^N225
$27,509.46 $107.41 0.39%
HANG SENG INDEX ^HSI
$21,660.47 $297.89 1.36%
Dow Jones Shanghai Index ^DJSH
$472.69 $3.62 0.76%
Apple Inc. AAPL
$154.50 $3.68 2.44%
Alphabet Inc. GOOG
$105.22 $3.58 3.29%
Microsoft Corporation MSFT
$258.35 $6.25 2.36%
Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN
$103.39 $9.52 8.43%
Tesla, Inc. TSLA
$189.98 $1.71 0.91%
Intel Corporation INTC
$30.32 $0.13 0.43%
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD
$86.09 $2.22 2.51%
NVIDIA Corporation NVDA
$211.00 $6.09 2.81%
iPath Pure Beta Crude Oil ETN OIL
$27.95 $0.9 3.12%
Barrick Gold Corporation GOLD
$18.32 $1.08 5.57%
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 23,402.27 0.03%
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,667.89 0.18%
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00 0.01%
BNB (BNB) $ 334.87 1.35%
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00 0.20%
XRP (XRP) $ 0.411177 0.14%
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00 0.23%
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.400864 0.44%
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.095951 1.56%
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.24 1.04%
OKB (OKB) $ 44.01 6.07%
Solana (SOL) $ 24.33 1.20%
Shiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000015 7.57%
Lido Staked Ether (STETH) $ 1,663.39 0.20%
Polkadot (DOT) $ 6.84 1.08%
Litecoin (LTC) $ 98.44 0.79%
Avalanche (AVAX) $ 21.03 1.45%
TRON (TRX) $ 0.065587 2.61%
Uniswap (UNI) $ 7.25 0.20%
Dai (DAI) $ 1.00 0.23%
Cosmos Hub (ATOM) $ 14.56 2.04%
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 23,397.27 0.07%
Chainlink (LINK) $ 7.22 0.34%
Toncoin (TON) $ 2.34 0.64%
Ethereum Classic (ETC) $ 23.78 1.33%
LEO Token (LEO) $ 3.47 1.16%
Monero (XMR) $ 173.59 0.29%
Aptos (APT) $ 16.55 0.71%
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 137.93 0.30%
Stellar (XLM) $ 0.093806 0.53%
ApeCoin (APE) $ 5.91 0.39%
NEAR Protocol (NEAR) $ 2.53 2.09%
Cronos (CRO) $ 0.084061 1.58%
Filecoin (FIL) $ 5.52 1.62%
Quant (QNT) $ 143.09 0.86%
Algorand (ALGO) $ 0.269946 0.00%
Hedera (HBAR) $ 0.072941 1.54%
Lido DAO (LDO) $ 2.18 3.63%
VeChain (VET) $ 0.024949 0.54%
Fantom (FTM) $ 0.614146 2.91%
Internet Computer (ICP) $ 5.90 1.13%
Decentraland (MANA) $ 0.782252 0.17%
The Sandbox (SAND) $ 0.77344 0.99%
Axie Infinity (AXS) $ 11.60 2.41%
Aave (AAVE) $ 88.97 1.40%
EOS (EOS) $ 1.12 1.41%
Flow (FLOW) $ 1.16 0.95%
MultiversX (EGLD) $ 46.76 2.03%
Theta Network (THETA) $ 1.15 3.99%
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) $ 0.000191 2.00%
Tezos (XTZ) $ 1.20 4.17%
The Graph (GRT) $ 0.118952 20.12%
Frax (FRAX) $ 0.999243 0.57%
TrueUSD (TUSD) $ 1.00 0.12%
Huobi (HT) $ 5.75 1.69%
Pax Dollar (USDP) $ 0.995922 0.58%
KuCoin (KCS) $ 8.86 1.04%
Synthetix Network (SNX) $ 2.74 0.33%
Bitcoin SV (BSV) $ 43.74 0.64%
Curve DAO (CRV) $ 1.09 1.91%
Chiliz (CHZ) $ 0.146841 0.67%
PancakeSwap (CAKE) $ 4.60 5.43%
Rocket Pool (RPL) $ 40.45 0.88%
Frax Share (FXS) $ 10.28 5.46%
eCash (XEC) $ 0.000039 0.26%
BitTorrent (BTT) $ 0.0000007629034 1.65%
ImmutableX (IMX) $ 0.907055 4.44%
USDD (USDD) $ 0.993406 0.35%
Mina Protocol (MINA) $ 0.849522 1.32%
Trust Wallet (TWT) $ 1.68 0.42%
IOTA (MIOTA) $ 0.252565 4.04%
BitDAO (BIT) $ 0.584635 1.71%
Dash (DASH) $ 61.20 1.19%
Klaytn (KLAY) $ 0.214619 0.26%
Gate (GT) $ 4.52 0.64%
Maker (MKR) $ 717.45 0.53%
Optimism (OP) $ 2.98 2.85%
NEO (NEO) $ 8.85 0.45%
cUSDC (CUSDC) $ 0.022742 0.05%
Arweave (AR) $ 11.92 2.94%
Zcash (ZEC) $ 46.34 0.87%
GMX (GMX) $ 70.16 6.79%
Radix (XRD) $ 0.05845 0.03%
OKC (OKT) $ 32.50 5.10%
Gemini Dollar (GUSD) $ 1.03 2.47%
cDAI (CDAI) $ 0.022202 0.18%
THORChain (RUNE) $ 1.86 1.88%
Render (RNDR) $ 1.84 8.01%
Osmosis (OSMO) $ 1.04 4.21%
Tokenize Xchange (TKX) $ 6.81 0.81%
Loopring (LRC) $ 0.402067 1.79%
PAX Gold (PAXG) $ 1,862.73 0.11%
Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) $ 0.00000000306182 30.90%
Enjin Coin (ENJ) $ 0.489455 2.40%
Zilliqa (ZIL) $ 0.030366 0.21%
Convex Finance (CVX) $ 6.55 0.33%
EthereumPoW (ETHW) $ 4.46 2.38%
cETH (CETH) $ 33.50 0.39%
1inch (1INCH) $ 0.602436 5.46%
BTSE Token (BTSE) $ 2.88 3.08%
Terra (LUNA) $ 2.21 0.54%
Tether Gold (XAUT) $ 1,869.19 0.04%
Flare (FLR) $ 0.040926 1.10%
NEXO (NEXO) $ 0.795118 1.93%
dYdX (DYDX) $ 3.00 7.85%
Basic Attention (BAT) $ 0.297173 5.75%
Casper Network (CSPR) $ 0.040351 4.74%
GALA (GALA) $ 0.057056 2.44%
Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) $ 1.87 2.12%
Stacks (STX) $ 0.308736 1.05%
Kava (KAVA) $ 1.04 1.22%
Ethereum Name Service (ENS) $ 15.98 1.88%
DeFiChain (DFI) $ 0.625257 3.53%
Magic (MAGIC) $ 1.92 3.84%
Helium (HNT) $ 2.93 0.99%
Holo (HOT) $ 0.002252 1.43%
SingularityNET (AGIX) $ 0.331336 20.61%
Celo (CELO) $ 0.803461 1.48%
XDC Network (XDC) $ 0.028425 1.88%
Theta Fuel (TFUEL) $ 0.063004 7.85%
WEMIX (WEMIX) $ 1.50 5.18%
Ravencoin (RVN) $ 0.031458 0.34%
Compound (COMP) $ 53.79 0.27%
NEM (XEM) $ 0.041161 1.17%
Fetch.ai (FET) $ 0.343958 5.07%
Decred (DCR) $ 23.98 2.64%
WOO Network (WOO) $ 0.214056 1.31%
Harmony (ONE) $ 0.0283 1.92%
Kusama (KSM) $ 38.44 1.17%
TerraClassicUSD (USTC) $ 0.034952 0.22%
Rocket Pool ETH (RETH) $ 1,789.00 0.10%
STEPN (GMT) $ 0.560407 0.95%
Mask Network (MASK) $ 4.92 6.71%
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) $ 17.61 0.75%
Nexus Mutual (NXM) $ 45.65 0.32%
Gnosis (GNO) $ 119.42 0.46%
Bitget Token (BGB) $ 0.220068 0.99%
Injective (INJ) $ 3.90 7.31%
Qtum (QTUM) $ 2.85 1.43%
IoTeX (IOTX) $ 0.03122 1.88%
Aleph Zero (AZERO) $ 1.38 0.39%
Sushi (SUSHI) $ 1.52 2.90%
LINK (LN) $ 42.78 1.72%
Chia (XCH) $ 44.72 1.03%
Waves (WAVES) $ 2.86 0.45%
Oasis Network (ROSE) $ 0.056664 1.50%
FLOKI (FLOKI) $ 0.000031 13.68%
Audius (AUDIO) $ 0.285558 1.06%
Golem (GLM) $ 0.28018 5.88%
Balancer (BAL) $ 7.13 0.16%
Olympus (OHM) $ 10.06 0.65%
SafeMoon [OLD] (SAFEMOON) $ 0.00000000688184 1.24%
Band Protocol (BAND) $ 2.26 2.19%
Kadena (KDA) $ 1.25 1.00%
Flux (FLUX) $ 0.95049 1.71%
Moonbeam (GLMR) $ 0.487303 0.97%
Amp (AMP) $ 0.00492 2.14%
ECOMI (OMI) $ 0.001007 7.04%
Convex CRV (CVXCRV) $ 0.940699 1.95%
Celsius Network (CEL) $ 0.616851 0.90%
JUST (JST) $ 0.029259 3.37%
yearn.finance (YFI) $ 7,892.44 0.69%
Gains Farm (GFARM2) $ 7,157.72 0.28%
CANTO (CANTO) $ 0.576763 4.75%
BinaryX (BNX) $ 92.96 2.95%
Onyxcoin (XCN) $ 0.011378 0.09%
Dogelon Mars (ELON) $ 0.00000044207344 4.81%
Ankr Network (ANKR) $ 0.02919 1.44%
Livepeer (LPT) $ 8.63 1.96%
Astar (ASTR) $ 0.056493 2.32%
Escoin (ELG) $ 2.94 0.53%
NuCypher (NU) $ 0.175448 0.46%
Synapse (SYN) $ 1.19 13.75%
Liquity USD (LUSD) $ 1.00 0.01%
SwissBorg (CHSB) $ 0.236845 0.65%
OMG Network (OMG) $ 1.60 2.67%
Euro Tether (EURT) $ 1.08 0.16%
0x (ZRX) $ 0.262621 0.60%
Gains Network (GNS) $ 7.11 3.76%
Edgecoin (EDGT) $ 1.00 0.11%
ICON (ICX) $ 0.234881 1.97%
Huobi BTC (HBTC) $ 23,471.29 0.96%
IOST (IOST) $ 0.011246 3.96%
Ontology (ONT) $ 0.230597 3.19%
Reserve Rights (RSR) $ 0.004358 1.15%
Multichain (MULTI) $ 10.24 0.56%
Illuvium (ILV) $ 91.18 6.21%
BORA (BORA) $ 0.209951 0.01%
Siacoin (SC) $ 0.003746 6.53%
WAX (WAXP) $ 0.081307 6.82%
Biconomy (BICO) $ 0.407446 0.64%
SafePal (SFP) $ 0.589043 0.61%
Bitgert (BRISE) $ 0.00000047547439 5.32%
LooksRare (LOOKS) $ 0.338922 16.85%
Evmos (EVMOS) $ 0.439195 4.95%
Telcoin (TEL) $ 0.002676 14.01%
Hive (HIVE) $ 0.484297 20.03%
SSV Network (SSV) $ 25.39 7.20%
Polymath (POLY) $ 0.199997 3.94%
SXP (SXP) $ 0.321079 1.78%
- Bitcoin price may retest $20K on US CPI amid absence of soft landing — traderCointelegraph.com News - 35 minutes agoThe Fed will not save the U.S. from recession with rate hikes, and risk assets will suffer, Michaël van de Poppe warns.
- Is it possible to achieve financial freedom with Bitcoin?Cointelegraph.com News - 56 minutes agoBitcoin aims to bring power back to the people. Beyond that, a calculated investment in Bitcoin can potentially bring one closer to financial freedom. But…
- Fantom’s 5-week winning streak is in danger — Will FTM price lose 35%?Cointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoAs per technical data, the FTM market has turned overbought after rallying 230% in five weeks, with the coin’s momentum slowing down compared to the…
- Shiba Inu price rebounds 100% after record lows against Dogecoin — more upside ahead?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoSHIB price technicals hint at another possible 40% rally for Shiba Inu versus Dogecoin as Shibarium comes into focus.
- London emerges as world’s most crypto-ready city for business — researchCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoAn examination of eight key data points determined London to sport the highest crypto readiness to entice businesses and start-ups.
- Google invests $300M in AI firm previously funded by Sam Bankman-FriedCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoMembers of Crypto Twitter are speculating whether Bankman-Fried and FTX will source the reported $530 million invested in Anthropic to pay off FTX creditors.
- New Jersey enforces cease and desist orders against three ‘pig butcher’ scammersCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThese cybercriminals reach out to romance-seekers from dating apps like Tinder before convincing them to invest in their fraudulent cryptocurrency investment schemes.
- SBF bail guarantor to go public, UK crypto framework and Celsius news: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 29 – Feb. 4Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoTop Stories This Week SBF’s $250M bail guarantors should be made public, rules judge The identities of two individuals who helped former FTX CEO Sam…
- UK is ‘likely’ to need digital currency, says BoE and Treasury: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe digital pound roadmap is reportedly set to be introduced next week, along with a joint public consultation.
- Genesis unsecured creditors’ committee appointedCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe seven-member committee will represent the creditors in court, having the right to participate in the reorganization plan.
- FTX-linked townhouse in Washington DC unlisted: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoA few blocks from the U.S. Capitol, the townhouse belongs to Guarding Against Pandemics, a nonprofit organization founded by Gabriel Bankman-Fried, SBF’s brother.
- How to protect against crime in the metaverseCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoTo protect against crime in the metaverse, take precautions, such as using secure passwords, and report suspected criminal activities to law enforcement.
- Bitcoin clings to $23.5K as trader says BTC ‘identical’ to 2020 breakoutCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoBitcoin is far from turning everyone bullish, but several sources point to classic bull market structures now in place on BTC price charts.
- Tax strategies allow crypto investors to offset lossesCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoReporting cryptocurrency when filing taxes can help investors offset their losses.
- Top 10 most famous computer programmers of all timeCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoComputer programming has made the impossible possible. Read about the top 10 computer programmers to date.
- Sri Lanka against Bitcoin adoption, rejects Draper’s anti-corruption pitchCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCentral bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe believes that adopting decentralized cryptocurrencies would worsen the country’s economic situation.
- YouTuber baits MMA fighter into secretly shilling fake NFTs for $1KCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCoffeezilla, a YouTuber and crypto investigator, revealed that American mixed martial artist Dillon Danis promoted a fake NFT project without disclosing that he received $1,000…
- Little Shapes was a ‘social experiment’ to expose NFT botnets: founderCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIn a 158-page document, the team behind Little Shapes alleged that NFT scammers utilized bot networks to rug-pull “$200 million+ out of the ecosystem.”
- The world must take a ‘collective action’ approach to regulations — India’s finance ministerCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoNirmala Sitharaman hopes that finance ministers and central bank governors can agree on crypto regulations at the G20 meeting in Bengaluru later this month.
- Protocol Labs, Chainalysis and Bittrex add to crypto layoff seasonCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCrypto execs suggested that the “extremely challenging” times forced them to cut jobs to “weather this extended” crypto winter.
- FBI seizes $100K in NFTs from scammer following ZachXBT investigationCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe seized property included a Bored Ape Yacht Club and Doodles NFT, 85.6 Ether and a flashy Audemars Piguet watch which ultimately helped ZachXBT identify…
- The IBM–Maersk blockchain effort was doomed to fail from the startCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoObservers can learn a few things from the failed effort by IBM and Moller-Maersk to develop TradeLens, a blockchain-enabled global trading platform.
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s holding company files for bankruptcyCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoEmergent Fidelity Technologies filed for Chapter 11 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware to pursue a “form of joint administration” between its…
- Overstock-funded tZERO Crypto exchange will shut down March 6Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoOnce a highly touted exchange, tZERO facilitates securities offerings, some of which are blockchain tokens.
- CFTC head looks to new Congress for action on crypto regulationCointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago“I will continue to engage and provide technical assistance to draft legislation, as requested,” said Rostin Behnam.
- DeFi enjoys a prolific start to 2023: Finance RedefinedCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoDeFi marks a perfect entry into 2023 with a bullish January and TVL nearing $50 billion.
- Are Cosmos’ ecosystem growth and roadmap enough to sustain ATOM’s current 50% monthly rally?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoATOM gained 50% in January, and while the broader crypto market could remain bullish for some time, does the Cosmos ecosystem have strong enough fundamentals…
- Kazakhstan’s digital currency in pilot stage, per Binance, National Bank joint reportCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe Central Asian country’s CBDC project is right on time, according to a 2020 roadmap, as consumers and merchants use the currency in a controlled…
- Price analysis 2/3: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, DOT, LTC, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoStrong U.S. jobs data for January could not pull Bitcoin and select altcoins lower, indicating a strong bullish undercurrent.
- US Congress to hold ‘crypto crash’ hearing on Feb. 14Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe “Crypto Crash: Why Financial System Safeguards are Needed for Digital Assets” hearing will come two months after senators met to discuss the collapse of…
- 0% intro APR until 2024 is 100% insaneCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 53 years ago
- Chile wildfires leave at least 22 people dead, officials sayCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 11 hours agoAt least 22 people have died in connection widespread forest fires in south-central Chile, according to government officials.
- Pope Francis pleads for peace as he meets South Sudanese people displaced by warCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 17 hours agoPope Francis called for peace on Saturday as he met a group of several hundred South Sudanese people internally displaced by war at an event…
- She used hidden cameras to help students cheat exams. Now she's wanted by InterpolCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 day agoThink “international manhunt” and the image that likely springs to mind is that of a hardened criminal like a murderer, bank robber or billion-dollar fraudster…
- Offices are more than 50% filled for the first time since the pandemic startedCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 day agoNearly three years after the pandemic began, American offices are finally more than halfway filled again as workers have gradually returned to the office.
- Analysis: There's a sense that another turning point is approaching in Russia's war in UkraineCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 day agoRussia’s mass mobilization, looming offensive and missile-borne terror against civilians is triggering fresh calls for even greater Western lethal aid to Ukraine, days after leaders…
- Adani will ask Big 4 accounting firm for a 'general audit,' says TotalEnergiesCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 2 days agoOne of Gautam Adani’s biggest international partners, TotalEnergies, said Friday that his Indian conglomerate is preparing to appoint a global accounting firm to conduct a…
- 'It turned bad in an instant': CNN crew has close call in Ukraine as Russian missiles pummel their locationCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 2 days agoCNN correspondent Frederik Pleitgen and his team were traveling on Thursday to the Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk to report on the search and rescue efforts…
- Why a tiny American firm is taking aim at an Indian conglomerateCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 2 days agoAsia’s richest man is in the crosshairs of a research firm whose very name evokes panic.
- A first generation iPhone going up for auction hopes to fetch $50,000CNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 2 days agoAn unopened first-generation iPhone from 2007 is hitting the auction block Thursday — with an estimated value of $50,000.
- Blackouts and soaring prices: Pakistan's economy is on the brinkCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 2 days agoMuhammad Radaqat, a 27-year-old greengrocer, is worried. He doesn’t know how much an onion will cost next week, let alone how he’ll be able to…
- The people who live inside airplanesCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 3 days agoAfter losing her house to a fire, Jo Ann Ussery had a peculiar idea: to live in an airplane.
- Couple leave ticketless baby at Israeli airport check-inCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 3 days agoA couple abandoned their baby at an airport check-in desk in Tel Aviv, Israel after arriving without a ticket for the child.
- Archaeologists find 5,000-year-old tavern in IraqCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 3 days agoEating out seems to have been as popular 5,000 years ago as it is today, with archaeologists in Iraq uncovering an ancient tavern dating back…
- Inside Lily Allen and David Harbour's 'weird and wonderful' Brooklyn townhouseCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 3 days agoTwo and a half years after Lily Allen and David Harbour tied the knot in Las Vegas in 2020 — complete with an Elvis impersonator…
- Greece's secret green 'virgin island'CNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 5 days agoThe Greek island of Samothrace is a vision in green. The craggy rocks of Mount Saos, the island’s highest mountain at 5,285 feet (1,611 meters),…
- Indian fashion label worn by Cardi B and Lizzo makes its Paris couture week debutCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 week agoNearly 20 years after launching his eponymous brand, Indian fashion designer Gaurav Gupta made his hotly anticipated debut at Paris Haute Couture Week on Thursday.
- 'All the Beauty and the Bloodshed' chronicles the fight to purge one family's name from the art worldCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 week agoThe campaign by American photographer Nan Goldin to shame galleries and museums into cutting ties with the Sackler families, the owners of OxyContin manufacturer Purdue…
- Why a billionaire has stashed 300 vintage cars in the desertCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 week agoQatar hasn’t only been busy building soccer stadiums but also a slew of architecturally striking and accessible museums in its well-documented quest to be recognized…
- She was crying alone at an airport. Then she met her future best friendCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 week agoMaggie Musgrave was sitting, alone, in Miami International Airport, crying.
- Coca-Cola in the Forbidden City: Why this 1981 photo symbolized a cultural shift in ChinaCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 week agoA young man stands grinning in Beijing’s Forbidden City. It’s the dead of winter, and one of his hands is buried deep into the pockets…
- Nelly Cheboi, who creates computer labs for Kenyan schoolchildren, is CNN's Hero of the YearCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 month agoCelebrities and musicians are coming together tonight to honor everyday people making the world a better place.
- CNN Heroes: Sharing the SpotlightCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 month ago
- These were the best and worst places for air quality in 2021, new report showsCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 10 months agoAir pollution spiked to unhealthy levels around the world in 2021, according to a new report.
- Not only is Lake Powell's water level plummeting because of drought, its total capacity is shrinking, tooCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 10 months agoLake Powell, the second-largest human-made reservoir in the US, has lost nearly 7% of its potential storage capacity since 1963, when Glen Canyon Dam was…
- Big-box stores could help slash emissions and save millions by putting solar panels on roofs. Why aren't more of them doing it?CNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 10 months agoAs the US attempts to wean itself off its heavy reliance on fossil fuels and shift to cleaner energy sources, many experts are eyeing a…
- The gigantic luxury hotel in the middle of nowhereCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 year agoNothing much lies on Qatar’s border with Saudi Arabia. A few sunbaked outposts and miles and miles of vast, empty desert in all directions.
- Sign up to our newsletter for a weekly roundup of travel newsCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 year ago
- Donate now to a Top 10 CNN HeroCNN.com - RSS Channel - World - 1 year agoAnderson Cooper explains how you can easily donate to any of the 2021 Top 10 CNN Heroes.
- Heavy fighting in north of Bakhmut in Ukraine: Russia's Wagner chiefWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 hour agoHeavy fighting was underway Sunday in the northern parts of the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, the head of Russia’s mercenary group Wagner said.
- Pope Francis wraps up South Sudan trip, urges end to 'blind fury' of violenceWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 2 hours ago
- Pervez Musharraf, the four-star general who ruled Pakistan for nearly a decadeWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 4 hours agoMusharraf, 79, died in hospital after a long illness after spending years in self-imposed exile, Pakistan media reported on Sunday. He enjoyed strong support for…
- Pervez Musharraf, former Pakistan President, passes away after prolonged illness in DubaiWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 5 hours agoFormer President of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf passed away due to a prolonged illness in Dubai on Saturday, Geo News reported. He was 79. He…
- China balloon: Many questions about suspected spy in the skyWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 6 hours agoChina insists the balloon was just an errant civilian airship used mainly for meteorological research that went off course due to winds and had only…
- US shoots down Chinese spy balloon, drawing Beijing's ireWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 6 hours agoThe craft spent several days flying over North America before it was targeted off the coast of the southeastern state of South Carolina with a…
- SpaceX may attempt Starship launch in March: Elon MuskWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 8 hours ago
- Western allies pledge precision rockets, missile systems to KyivWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 9 hours ago
- US fighter jets shoot down Chinese balloon over AtlanticWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 11 hours agoThe United States shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon as it floated off the country’s southeastern coast on Saturday, drawing to a close a…
- Firefighters battle dozens of wildfires in Chile, death toll at 22World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 17 hours ago
- Oil industry in Pakistan on verge of ‘collapse' amid liquidity crisisWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 18 hours agoOil companies in cash-strapped Pakistan have warned that the industry is on the “brink of collapse” as the dollar liquidity crisis persists and their cost…
- Prepare for 'jail bharo movement' in Pakistan: Imran Khan to party workersWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 18 hours ago
- Biden says US is 'going to take care of' Chinese balloonWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 18 hours agoPresident Joe Biden said on Saturday that the United States is “going to take care of” a suspected Chinese spy balloon that has been tracked…
- Iranian director freed on bail after going on hunger strikeWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 19 hours ago
- China balloon: Many questions about suspected spy in the skyWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 20 hours ago
- Pakistan to seek Afghan Taliban leader's help to control TTPWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 day agoA desperate Pakistan has sought Afghan Taliban chief Haibuttallah Akhundzada’s help to rein in the outlawed Pakistani Taliban outfit responsible for a wave of terror…
- Wikipedia blocked in Pakistan for 'blasphemous content'World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 day ago
- Democrats ready to battle for Biden as he mulls 'four more years'World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 day agoUS President Joe Biden, who faced about 15 rivals in the party’s 2020 primary, looks destined to run unopposed if he does decide to extend…
- Western allies pledge precision rockets, missile systems to KyivWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 day agoThe United States on Friday announced a new $2.2-billion package of arms and munitions, which the Pentagon said included a new rocket-propelled precision bomb that…
- I became UK PM as I felt it was my dharma: Rishi SunakWorld News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India - 1 day ago
- Takashi Murakami to Release Collection of 13 NFTs Linked to Physical Hublot WatchesCoinDesk - 1 day agoTwelve of the thirteen timepieces will be made exclusively available to holders of Murakami and Hublot’s previous NFT collection.
- The White House Is Concerned About CryptoCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe White House published a statement warning about the risks of cryptocurrencies, pointing to last year’s various collapses. I spoke to an administration official about…
- Sam Bankman-Fried's Emergent Fidelity Technologies Files for BankruptcyCoinDesk - 1 day agoEmergent is owner of 56 million shares of online brokerage Robinhood.
- Decentralized Lending Protocol Centrifuge Accrues $6M Unpaid DebtCoinDesk - 1 day agoFintech investment firm 1754 Finance, the originator of the debt pool with the most distressed loans, said it is liquidating the assets off-chain and negotiating…
- Filecoin Creator Protocol Labs Cuts 21% of StaffCoinDesk - 1 day agoProtocol Labs, the company behind decentralized file storage network Filecoin, is laying off 21% of its staff, CEO Juan Benet announced in a blog post…
- Options Automated Market Maker Lyra Deploys to Arbitrum NetworkCoinDesk - 1 day agoWith the Newport upgrade, Lyra is also now integrated with GMX perpetuals, allowing users to benefit from improved capital efficiency and user experience.
- Legal Expert Says Mango Markets Exploit Case Is Wake-Up Call For DAOsCoinDesk - 1 day agoBenjamin Bathgate, partner at Canadian-based law firm McMillan LLP, says the lawsuit against Avraham Eisenberg, the alleged Mango Markets exploiter, could impact how DAOs implement…
- Why Crypto Is Not an 'Industry'CoinDesk - 1 day agoWhat term should we use to describe the collective of individuals and projects working to further the use cases of blockchain technology? Are we an…
- TZero to Sunset tZero Crypto App Amid Regulatory ChallengesCoinDesk - 1 day agoCustomers will have until March 6 to withdraw their assets from the platform.
- MakerDAO Constitution Would Fund Sustainability Efforts With 20K MKR Tokens From Reserves, EmissionsCoinDesk - 1 day agoWith “scientific sustainability” as a core principle, the Maker Constitution is to play an active role in combating climate change by allocating $14 million worth…
- Crypto VC Firm Pantera Loses Co-CIO Joey KrugCoinDesk - 1 day agoA newly-formed executive committee will absorb Krug’s duties, according to a letter to limited partners.
- Fed Policy Win Could Harm Bitcoin’s Wall Street NarrativeCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe January rebound in equities and knockout employment report may have undermined a few buy-bitcoin narratives, but the real value proposition behind bitcoin lies far…
- Charlie Munger Hasn't Taken the Time to Study Bitcoin: MicroStrategy's Michael SaylorCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe MicroStrategy executive chairman was “sympathetic” to some of Munger’s crypto criticisms.
- US CFTC Chief Promises More ‘Precedent-Setting’ Crypto Enforcement CasesCoinDesk - 1 day agoCommission Chairman Behnam says his agency is gearing up for another year of significant actions in the crypto industry as he tries to ramp up…
- Nigeria’s Bitcoin Premiums May Better Reflect Country’s Demand for the Dollar, Not CryptoCoinDesk - 1 day agoNigerians are paying a premium, but probably more for the U.S. dollar than for bitcoin, an analyst told CoinDesk.
- Zodia Custody Teams Up With SBI Digital Asset Holdings to Form Crypto Custodian in JapanCoinDesk - 1 day agoZodia Custody and SBI are aiming to appeal to institutions interested in crypto investment and adoption.
- US Senate Banking Committee to Hold ‘Crypto Crash’ Hearing This MonthCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe crypto industry’s 2022 dramas will again fall under the U.S. Senate’s microscope this month when the Senate Banking Committee holds a Feb. 14 hearing…
- Web3 Community NounsDAO Is Creating an NFT Comic Book SeriesCoinDesk - 1 day agoTeaming up with comic publisher Titan Comics and NFT community ComicsDAO, the comic book series will build a narrative around Nouns NFTs, further expanding its…
- Craig Wright's UK Case Against 16 Bitcoin Developers to Go to Full TrialCoinDesk - 1 day agoA full trial is expected in early 2024 following a successful appeal.
- Bitcoin Falls After 517K Jobs Added in January, Beating ExpectationsCoinDesk - 1 day agoAlongside, the government reported the unemployment rate fell to 3.4%, below the forecast of 3.6%.
- UK Crypto Rules Set a Modest Post-Brexit Divergence From the European UnionCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe industry is keenly watching divergences from Brussels in areas like stablecoins, lending and bitcoin disclosures.
- Russia's Sberbank Will Introduce DeFi Platform by May: ReportCoinDesk - 1 day agoThe bank’s blockchain product director believes DeFi will one day replace traditional banking services.
- Core Scientific to Hand Crypto Mining Rigs to NYDIG to Extinguish $38.6M in DebtCoinDesk - 1 day agoNYDIG had previously said it would object to a $70 million lifeline loan for Core if its own deal wasn’t finalized.
- UK Bank Nationwide Has Restricted Card Payments to BinanceCoinDesk - 1 day agoNationwide said it has taken this decision due to “media coverage” and “regulatory uncertainty.”
- Binance-WazirX Dispute Rages as the Indian Crypto Exchange Is Told to Move Funds Out of BinanceCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe solution ostensibly ends worries about what would happen to customer funds if Binance and WazirX end their collaboration.
- Indonesia Delays Crypto-Stock Exchange Launch Again, This Time Until June: ReportCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe government, which is in the process of changing regulators for crypto, had initially planned to roll out the trading platform by end-2021.
- Binance Re-Enters South Korea by Buying Majority Stake in Crypto Exchange GOPAXCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe acquisition sees Binance re-enter the South Korean market, having closed its affiliate there in December 2020 due to low usage.
- Bitcoin Market Sentiment Is Most Bullish in 14 Months With US Jobs Report DueCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe cost of holding a bullish long position in perpetual futures tied to bitcoin has jumped to the highest since the dizzy bull market days…
- Bankman-Fried Family Subpoenas Opposed by US Government in FTX FilingCoinDesk - 2 days agoPlanned demands for information on the crypto exchange’s dealings would duplicate the work of the independent examiner who has yet to be appointed, the US…
- India Reveals IMF Is Working With G-20 for Crypto RegulationsCoinDesk - 2 days agoIndia has officially revealed details of the ongoing work in the G-20 around how to regulate crypto.
- Jack Dorsey-Based Social Network Nostr's Damus App Banned From China App StoreCoinDesk - 2 days agoA notification from Apple says that Damus “includes content that is illegal in China.”
- Australia Releases Token Mapping Consultation Paper, Plans to Reveal Crypto Rule Framework in 2023CoinDesk - 2 days agoThe Australian government released a token mapping consultation paper on Friday.
- Logan Paul Named in Proposed Class-Action Suit for CryptoZoo ‘Rug Pull’ After CoffeeZilla ExposeCoinDesk - 2 days agoA suit filed in U.S. Courts in Texas alleges fraud, breach of contract, unjust enrichment, violation of deceptive trade practice law, and negligence over a…
- Sam Bankman-Fried Negotiating Bail Conditions: Court FilingCoinDesk - 2 days agoBankman-Fried’s current bail conditions bar contact with current or former employees of FTX and Alameda Research, something that the disgraced founder is alleged to be…
- First Mover Asia: Bitcoin Dips Into Red but Holds Strong Above $23.5KCoinDesk - 2 days agoBitcoin dips into red but holds over $23.5K. ALSO: CoinDesk analyst Glenn Williams Jr. highlights the spike in crypto trading activity following the U.S. central…
- Marathon Digital Sells Mined Bitcoin for First Time to Monetize Recent RallyCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe bitcoin miner sold 1,500 bitcoins in January.
- OpenSea Releases Suite of New Tools for Creator NFT DropsCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe new experience allows select creators to include multi-stage minting phases, allowlist support and personalized landing pages for their NFT releases.
- Crypto Market’s Post-Fed Rally Continues as DeFi, Smart Contract Platform Sectors StarCoinDesk - 2 days agoUniswap’s UNI token and Avalanche’s AVAX token were recently up about 4.5% and over 3%; ether rose 3% at one point Thursday following unexpectedly moderate…
- Silvergate Stock Tanks on Report of DOJ Probe Tied to FTX, Alameda DealingsCoinDesk - 2 days agoShares of the crypto bank were falling almost 30% following the publication of a Bloomberg article Thursday.
- Crypto Software Firm President: We're Trying to Make California’s DMV More Efficient With BlockchainCoinDesk - 2 days agoCar titles that once lived on paper will be reflected as digital assets on-chain, reducing the need for paper title transfers. Andrew Smith, president of…
- MicroStrategy Books Impairment Charge of $197.6M on Q4 Bitcoin HoldingsCoinDesk - 2 days agoThe business software company reported its fourth quarter results on Thursday afternoon.
- Mastercard’s NFT Leader Quits, Mints His Resignation Letter on the Way OutCoinDesk - 2 days agoSatvik Sethi wrote in a series of tweets that each non-fungible token, available as an open edition for 0.023 ETH (about $38) on Manifold, will…
- Crypto Winter Led to 91% Plunge in VC and Other Investments for JanuaryCoinDesk - 2 days agoA CoinDesk analysis shows crypto startups only raised $548 million last month, and FTX’s full impact on industry fundraising likely remains to be seen.
- Alleged Mango Markets Exploiter Eisenberg Is Working to Negotiate Bail Following First NY Court HearingCoinDesk - 2 days agoAvraham Eisenberg faces criminal fraud charges for draining $116 million from Mango Markets.
- 86% of Stablecoin Issuer Tether Was Controlled by 4 People as of 2018: WSJCoinDesk - 2 days agoDocuments reveal the previously unknown ownership structure of the secretive stablecoin issuer.
- Fund Management Giant State Street Increases Stake in Silvergate to 9.3%CoinDesk - 2 days agoState Street disclosed a 9.3% stake in troubled crypto lender Silvergate Capital (SI) as of Dec. 31, according to a filing Thursday with the Securities…
- BNY Mellon Names Caroline Butler CEO of Digital AssetsCoinDesk - 2 days agoCustodial banking giant BNY Mellon (BK) has promoted Caroline Butler to CEO of Digital Assets, the lender announced Thursday.
- Orion Protocol Loses $3M of Crypto in Trading Pool ExploitCoinDesk - 2 days agoCrypto trading venue Orion Protocol is down $3 million after an apparent exploit drained pools.
- Coinbase Shares Soar as Crypto-Related Stocks Continue Post-Fed RallyCoinDesk - 2 days agoBarclays analyst said Coinbase volumes rose 56% in January from the previous month.
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Laying Off More Than 80 PeopleCoinDesk - 2 days agoCEO Richie Lai cited the “new economic environment” as the primary reason for the cuts.
- Train carrying hazardous chemicals derailsRT World News - 1 hour agoA train carrying chemicals derailed in Ohio late on Friday, causing a massive fire and triggering an evacuation in the area Read Full Article at…
- Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf dies at 79RT World News - 1 hour agoFormer Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has passed away at the age of 79 on Sunday Read Full Article at RT.com
- Netanyahu comments on possibility of Iron Dome shipments to UkraineRT World News - 3 hours agoIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said his country would “look into” sending the Iron Dome air defense system to Ukraine Read Full Article at…
- China reacts to US downing of ‘civilian airship’RT World News - 7 hours agoBeijing has blasted US President Joe Biden’s decision to scramble a F-22 stealth fighter jet to bring down a Chinese high-altitude balloon Read Full Article…
- Putin did not threaten Germany – ScholzRT World News - 9 hours agoGerman Chancellor Olaf Scholz says there is a “consensus” with Kiev to not use Western weapons for attacks on “Russian territory” Read Full Article at…
- Biden explains balloon takedown delayRT World News - 12 hours agoThe US commander-in-chief “ordered” the Pentagon to shoot down a suspected Chinese surveillance device on Wednesday, but was advised to wait Read Full Article at…
- US shoots down Chinese ‘spy balloon’RT World News - 15 hours agoThe US has shot down a suspected Chinese “surveillance balloon” off the coast of South Carolina Read Full Article at RT.com
- China helping Russia to obtain key technology – mediaRT World News - 16 hours agoChinese defense firms are supplying Russia with electronic components despite the West’s sanctions regime, an American NGO claims Read Full Article at RT.com
- Swiss lawmakers oppose return of tanks to GermanyRT World News - 16 hours agoSwiss MPs have turned down a proposal to send 30 Leopard tanks back to Germany, calling them a “strategic reserve” Read Full Article at RT.com
- US inmates could soon be trading their organs for freedomRT World News - 19 hours agoA proposed bill in New England could see vulnerable convicts making decisions out of desperation Read Full Article at RT.com
- US officials pressing Africans over Wagner Group – mediaRT World News - 19 hours agoThe Biden administration has attempted to pressure Sudan and Libya into expelling the Wagner private military company Read Full Article at RT.com
- Zelensky behind Macron’s calls to Putin – ParisRT World News - 20 hours agoPresident Emmanuel Macron mainly speaks to Vladimir Putin at the request of Vladimir Zelensky, a French government spokeswoman said Read Full Article at RT.com
- Planet smashes record for most moons in solar systemRT World News - 21 hours agoJupiter has become the planet with the most moons in the solar system, after 12 new satellites were discovered, scientists have said Read Full Article…
- Uproar after sinking of warship in AtlanticRT World News - 22 hours agoBrazil has sunk the ‘Sao Paulo’ aircraft carrier in the Atlantic Ocean despite an outcry from environmental activists Read Full Article at RT.com
- No evidence Russia linked to Nord Stream sabotage – German prosecutorRT World News - 1 day agoBerlin has no proof of Russia’s alleged involvement in the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines, German Public Prosecutor General said Read Full Article…
- Germany considers diverting ‘green’ subsidies to arms production – BloombergRT World News - 1 day agoGermany is considering using money earmarked for phasing out coal-fired power plants to boost weapons production, Bloomberg reports Read Full Article at RT.com
- China reacts to Blinken visit delayRT World News - 1 day agoChina says it respects the US decision to postpone a visit by Secretary of State Anthony Blinken to Beijing Read Full Article at RT.com
- Asian state blocks Wikipedia – mediaRT World News - 1 day agoPakistan has blocked access to Wikipedia, reports say, citing the country’s media regulator Read Full Article at RT.com
- Pentagon reports another ‘Chinese spy balloon’RT World News - 1 day agoThe Pentagon detected a second alleged Chinese “spy balloon,” this time transiting Latin America, amid rising US-China tensions Read Full Article at RT.com
- Bill Gates lectures Musk on spendingRT World News - 1 day agoMicrosoft co-founder Bill Gates believes the SpaceX CEO Elon Musk’s fortune would be better spent on vaccines than Mars missions Read Full Article at RT.com
- Gunman terrorizes Jewish CenterRT World News - 1 day agoThe FBI has launched a probe into a shooting inside the Schneerson Center, serving the Russian-speaking Jewish community in San Francisco Read Full Article at…
- US-China war by 2025: A self-fulfilling prophecy?RT World News - 1 day agoWhen a general predicts inevitable conflict, he risks inviting pre-emptive attacks Read Full Article at RT.com
- Elon Musk defeats investors in courtRT World News - 1 day agoElon Musk was cleared of wrongdoing in a lawsuit brought by Tesla investors who claimed they lost money due to the billionaire’s tweets Read Full…
- Netanyahu hints at Israeli aid to UkraineRT World News - 1 day agoIsraeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters that his country’s “activity” against Iran also helps Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- Pentagon will allow Ukraine to fire long-range missiles at willRT World News - 1 day agoThe GLSDB missiles for HIMARS launchers can reach targets 150 kilometers away, but may take months to arrive Read Full Article at RT.com
- Former empire accuses Russia of ‘neocolonial’ conductRT World News - 1 day agoParis has accused Russia of “neocolonial” policy in Africa after France was shown the door by a string of former colonies Read Full Article at…
- Germany approves retired tanks for UkraineRT World News - 1 day agoThe German government has allowed the nation’s manufacturers to send older Leopard 1 tanks to Kiev Read Full Article at RT.com
- Serbia points to West's ‘greatest’ mistakeRT World News - 1 day agoGermany’s decision to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine is the West’s biggest mistake, says Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic Read Full Article at RT.com
- US delays top diplomat’s China trip over balloonRT World News - 1 day agoUS Secretary of State Antony Blinken has postponed his trip to Beijing after a Chinese balloon was detected over Montana Read Full Article at RT.com
- On Covid-19 and beyond, Western democracies are deploying military-grade propaganda to fight dissentRT World News - 1 day agoNew revelations show how the UK and Canada used army psyops units to target ‘disinformation’ Read Full Article at RT.com
- Iconic fashion designer deadRT World News - 1 day agoSpanish fashion designer Paco Rabanne has died at 88 Read Full Article at RT.com
- Tucker Carlson and Boris Johnson exchange jabsRT World News - 1 day agoFox News host Tucker Carlson and former UK PM Boris Johnson trade insults over Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- Scientists sound alarm over bird flu mutationsRT World News - 1 day agoA bird flu outbreak is spilling over into mammals such as foxes, otters and seals, and could potentially jump to humans, reports suggest Read Full…
- UK military could run out of ammo in single afternoon – ex-commanderRT World News - 1 day agoThe underfunded UK military could “run out of ammo in a busy afternoon,” an ex-commander has warned Read Full Article at RT.com
- US should get ‘filthy hands’ off Türkiye – ministerRT World News - 1 day agoTurkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu lashed out at US ambassador Jeffry Flake in a speech over alleged meddling in host nation Read Full Article at…
- Plan to send US contractors to Ukraine revealed – PoliticoRT World News - 1 day agoA private group is seeking to put Western personnel in Ukraine to help Kiev repair military equipment, Politico has reported Read Full Article at RT.com
- China responds to spy balloon claimsRT World News - 2 days agoChina doesn’t violate the airspace of other countries, Beijing has said in response to US claims of a Chinese spy balloon sighting Read Full Article…
- Oldest fossilized vertebrate brain foundRT World News - 2 days agoA University of Michigan-led study has discovered the oldest fossilized brain of a vertebrate animal Read Full Article at RT.com
- EU nation slams US ambassador over ‘interference’RT World News - 2 days agoHungary’s foreign minister has blasted a US ambassador for his alleged attempts to interfere in the nation’s internal affairs Read Full Article at RT.com
- US senator fears nuclear espionageRT World News - 2 days agoA Montana senator has requested a full security briefing from the Pentagon over a suspected Chinese spying operation above his state Read Full Article at…
- ‘Chinese spy balloon’ breached US airspace – PentagonRT World News - 2 days agoThe Pentagon says a Chinese spy balloon has been detected over the northern US, forcing it to protect “sensitive” intelligence Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ex-president’s ally unveils plot to keep him in powerRT World News - 2 days agoA former supporter of Brazil’s former leader Jair Bolsonaro reveals details of an alleged conspiracy to overturn the 2022 election Read Full Article at RT.com
- Kremlin and White House deny Biden offered Putin ‘20% of Ukraine’RT World News - 2 days agoThe White House and the CIA denied reports in the Neue Zürcher Zeitung that the US offered Russia 20% of Ukraine last month Read Full…
- US senators issue NATO ultimatum to TürkiyeRT World News - 2 days agoAnkara won’t get F-16 jets unless it unblocks Swedish and Finnish applications to NATO, US lawmakers from both parties have said Read Full Article at…
- EU ‘dress code’ for Ukraine trip revealed – PoliticoRT World News - 2 days agoThe EU-Ukraine summit in Kiev is mainly a photo op in which only Vladimir Zelensky is allowed to dress up military-style Read Full Article at…
- EU state’s incoming president urges ‘unlimited’ aid for UkraineRT World News - 2 days agoCzech president-elect Petr Pavel has advocated more support for Kiev, urging the West to place “no limits” on military aid Read Full Article at RT.com
- Calls of ‘treason’ as Serbian parliament debates KosovoRT World News - 2 days agoA fight broke out in the Serbian parliament as the government was caught between two opposition camps with clashing positions on Kosovo Read Full Article…
- Australia snubs new kingRT World News - 2 days agoAustralia’s new multicultural “Indo-Pacific” identity has little room for King Charles III, at least not on the $5 banknote Read Full Article at RT.com
- US set to boost military presence near ChinaRT World News - 2 days agoThe US and the Philippines have reached a deal to boost Washington’s military presence in the country Read Full Article at RT.com
- George Soros is either prophetic or pulls a lot of stringsRT World News - 2 days agoGeorge Soros called for a conflict much like today’s Russia-Ukraine crisis nearly 30 years ago Read Full Article at RT.com
- Germany ‘open’ to idea West behind Nord Stream sabotage – The TimesRT World News - 2 days agoGerman officials believe that a Western nation may have blown up Nord Stream pipelines, The Times reported Read Full Article at RT.com
- Key NATO member state accuses allies of ‘psychological warfare’RT World News - 2 days agoTürkiye’s interior minister accused the US, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium of waging “psychological warfare” against Ankara Read Full Article at RT.com
- Serbia outlines stance on NATO membershipRT World News - 2 days agoSerbia will not join NATO but remains committed to seeking EU membership, President Aleksandar Vucic says Read Full Article at RT.com
- Pentagon assess Ukrainian chances of retaking Crimea – PoliticoRT World News - 2 days agoThe US Defense Department has told lawmakers that Kiev is unlikely to take back Crimea in the near future, according to Politico Read Full Article…
- Iran points finger after drone strike – mediaRT World News - 3 days agoIranian envoy to the UN Amir Saeid Iravani has reportedly said Israel was likely behind last week’s drone attack in Isfahan Read Full Article at…
- North Korea threatens ‘nuke for nuke’RT World News - 3 days agoNorth Korea has promised to respond with the “most overwhelming nuclear force” to any security threat from Washington and Seoul Read Full Article at RT.com
- Israeli jets strike GazaRT World News - 3 days agoIsrael launched airstrikes against several “terrorist” targets in Gaza on Thursday morning, in response to a rocket attack Read Full Article at RT.com
- US makes diplomatic move targeting ChinaRT World News - 3 days agoUS diplomats returned to the Solomon Islands after a 30-year absence, citing fears of growing Chinese influence Read Full Article at RT.com
- US Navy ends ‘gruesome’ experimentsRT World News - 3 days agoPETA says the US Navy has stopped doing “cruel” and “useless’ decompression tests on sheep Read Full Article at RT.com
- US drone maker offers Kiev $1 deal, with a catchRT World News - 3 days agoGeneral Atomics hopes to supply drones with offensive capabilities directly to Ukraine, without the US government Read Full Article at RT.com
- Erdogan comments on tanks for UkraineRT World News - 3 days agoGiving Kiev tanks is a high-risk move by the West which won’t solve the conflict but will make gun barons rich, the Turkish president said…
- Russia issues warning to IsraelRT World News - 3 days agoMoscow has warned that even speculation about sending weapons to Kiev risks escalating the conflict after PM Netanyahu’s CNN interview Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ukrainian official alleges Twitter conspiracyRT World News - 3 days agoAn adviser to President Vladimir Zelensky says Twitter is reducing the reach of Ukrainian government accounts to help Russian propagandists Read Full Article at RT.com
- EU country draws the line at fighter jets to UkraineRT World News - 3 days agoKiev’s demands for fighter jets and long-range missiles capable of hitting Russia have grown more strident Read Full Article at RT.com
- China-Russia relationship a threat – NATORT World News - 3 days agoNATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg says China’s expanding ties with Russia pose a threat to the ‘international order’ Read Full Article at RT.com
- EU sanctions blocked Nord Stream repairs – companyRT World News - 3 days agoNord Stream operators requested aid from the Norwegian-run repair pool, but Oslo said no, citing EU sanctions against Russia Read Full Article at RT.com
- FBI searches another Biden home for documentsRT World News - 3 days agoThe special counsel investigation of US President Joe Biden’s unauthorized hoarding of classified documents is ongoing Read Full Article at RT.com
- Netanyahu offers himself as Russia-Ukraine mediatorRT World News - 3 days agoIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he’s open to serving as a mediator to help end the Russia-Ukraine conflict Read Full Article at RT.com
- Endangered animal may be mating itself to death – studyRT World News - 3 days agoMales of the endangered northern quoll species drive themselves to exhaustion finding a mate, then drop dead Read Full Article at RT.com
- Biggest strike in decade hits UKRT World News - 3 days agoThe lower house of Parliament has passed a bill aimed at preventing industry-crippling strikes Read Full Article at RT.com
- Is the FBI secretly running dark web terrorist recruitment?RT World News - 3 days agoUS law enforcement is known for entrapment tactics, and the secrecy around a recent terrorism case is suspicious Read Full Article at RT.com
- South Korea to test-fire ‘high-power’ rocket – mediaRT World News - 3 days agoSouth Korean media report that Seoul is planning to test-fire a new “high-power” ballistic missile later this week Read Full Article at RT.com
- US denies misuse of Ukraine aidRT World News - 3 days agoThe US Treasury Department has said there are no indications that funds provided by Washington are being misused in Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- Hungary explains army reform amid ‘anti-NATO’ criticismRT World News - 4 days agoThe Hungarian defense minister confirms that his government will dismiss hundreds of military officers Read Full Article at RT.com
- Researchers recreate dinosaur-killer tsunamiRT World News - 4 days agoInternational researchers have simulated the giant asteroid-induced tsunami believed to have killed off most dinosaurs 66 million years ago Read Full Article at RT.com
- Netanyahu explains Iran approachRT World News - 4 days agoIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu outlines his preferred tools for interacting with Iran Read Full Article at RT.com
- NATO state wants to fast-track Ukrainian tank crew trainingRT World News - 4 days agoPolish instructors believe it is possible to train Ukrainian crews to operate German-made Leopard tanks in just five weeks Read Full Article at RT.com
- US to arm Ukraine with ‘longer-range’ missiles – ReutersRT World News - 4 days agoPresident Joe Biden’s administration readies a new aid package for Ukraine, including rockets with longer range Read Full Article at RT.com
- The battle for lithium: China plants its shovel in the US’ back yardRT World News - 4 days agoSuperpowers are scrambling to control ‘mineral of the future’ supply chains Read Full Article at RT.com
- FBI search Biden think tank for classified docs – mediaRT World News - 4 days agoThe search came after about 10 classified documents were found at the office a week before the 2022 midterm elections Read Full Article at RT.com
- Double-amputee shot dead by US policeRT World News - 4 days agoActivists and family members of Anthony Lowe Jr. are demanding justice after the double-amputee was shot dead by police in California Read Full Article at…
- Opposition to US spending on Ukraine grows – pollRT World News - 4 days agoA growing number of respondents think that the Biden administration is giving too much aid to Kiev, a Pew Research survey has found Read Full…
- Watchdog finds $5.4 billion in potential Covid loan fraudRT World News - 4 days agoNearly a third of the Social Security Numbers flagged for pandemic identity fraud got federal funds anyway, watchdog group found Read Full Article at RT.com
- NATO member condemns Sweden’s response to Koran burningRT World News - 4 days agoHungary’s foreign minister blasted Stockholm’s reaction to the Koran stunt, defending Türkiye’s stance on the bloc’s expansion Read Full Article at RT.com
- US accuses Russia of violating nuclear treaty – mediaRT World News - 4 days agoPresident Joe Biden’s administration says Russia violated New START nuclear weapons treaty by blocking on-site inspections Read Full Article at RT.com
- British authorities withhold Chelsea proceeds from Roman AbramovichRT World News - 4 days agoRussian billionaire Roman Abramovich ultimately sold the Chelsea football club for over $3 billion Read Full Article at RT.com
- US VP’s own party questions her fitness to serveRT World News - 4 days agoOver a dozen Democratic leaders reportedly doubt Kamala Harris’ political future Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ukraine condemns Croatian president’s comments on CrimeaRT World News - 4 days agoKiev says Zoran Milanovic’s statement that the peninsula will never be Ukrainian undermines the country’s territorial integrity Read Full Article at RT.com
- Warsaw comments on F-16s for UkraineRT World News - 4 days agoWojciech Skurkiewicz has said Poland is not going to give Kiev the US-made warplanes Read Full Article at RT.com
- Turkish peace efforts in Ukraine deserve Nobel Prize – Hungarian FMRT World News - 4 days agoHungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto has recommended Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for the Nobel Peace Prize Read Full Article at RT.com
- Ukrainian intelligence chief threatens attacks in RussiaRT World News - 4 days agoHead of Ukrainian intelligence Kirill Budanov warns Russia of future attacks unless it withdraws from Ukraine Read Full Article at RT.com
- American manufacturing is back… to making weaponsRT World News - 4 days agoJoe Biden’s announcement of tank supplies to Ukraine came with boasts about boosting American jobs Read Full Article at RT.com
- China lashes out at NATO country’s newly elected presidentRT World News - 4 days agoBeijing has blasted Czech President-elect Petr Pavel for a phone call with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen Read Full Article at RT.com
- Türkiye reiterates proposal for FinlandRT World News - 4 days agoTurkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu says Finland’s application to join NATO would fare better if separated from Sweden’s Read Full Article at RT.com
- Hundreds protest against Germany’s policies on UkraineRT World News - 4 days agoSeveral hundred protesters have taken to the streets of the Bavarian city of Nuremberg to denounce German military support to Ukraine Read Full Article at…
- UK nuclear sub reactor repaired with super glue – mediaRT World News - 4 days agoThe UK defence minister has called for an investigation after workers allegedly used super glue to fix a nuclear submarine, The Sun reports Read Full…
- Trump sues legendary journalist over audiobookRT World News - 4 days agoFormer US President Donald Trump has sued journalist Bob Woodward over his handling of recorded interviews Read Full Article at RT.com
- Sex, lies and videotape: Yet another scandal involving Western mercenaries engulfs UkraineRT World News - 5 days agoLawsuit alleges US ‘Mozart’ group founder is a sex pest and conman Read Full Article at RT.com
- Woman killed look-alike she found online to fake own death – policeRT World News - 5 days agoGerman police say the suspect in the last year’s murder of a woman in Bavaria chose her victim because of her similar appearance Read Full…
- Tehran warns US against triggering war – mediaRT World News - 5 days agoThe Iranian mission to the UN has commented on the consequences of any US military action against Tehran, Newsweek reports Read Full Article at RT.com
- This Week in Coins: Bitcoin Barely Budges, But Render and SHIB SurgeDecrypt - 13 hours agoBitcoin and Ethereum made moderate moves this week, but other large-cap coins posted sizable gains—including Shiba Inu.
- FTM Soars 35% on the Week as Fantom Preps Stablecoin RelaunchDecrypt - 19 hours agoIt’s been another big week for Fantom and its native FTM token after the project outlined plans to revive its native stablecoin.
- Bitcoin NFT Mints Are Rising—But So Are Transaction FeesDecrypt - 1 day agoBitcoin users are putting assets on-chain, similar to NFTs on Ethereum, but there’s a cost to the increased activity.
- Bill Murray Walks Into a Members-Only NFT Party: I Thought It Was the 'National Federation of Tennis’Decrypt - 1 day agoThe actor first’s NFT event was “far more fun” than a family picnic, he told Decrypt—and holders appeared to agree. But can it be replicated?
- Jack Dorsey-Backed Decentralized Twitter Alternative Damus Banned in ChinaDecrypt - 1 day agoThe app, which had only debuted Tuesday, is built atop Nostr, a decentralized social media protocol.
- Bill Murray Discusses NFT Project, First Members-Only EventDecrypt - 1 day agoComedic legend Bill Murray sits down with Decrypt at his first exclusive party for NFT holders in Oceanside, California. He describes the project’s origins and…
- MicroStrategy Stock Doubles Since January as Michael Saylor Stays Bullish on BitcoinDecrypt - 1 day agoThe software company’s co-founder is still long on Bitcoin—despite the company posting yet another quarterly loss.
- Elon Musk Says Twitter Will Share Ad Revenue With CreatorsDecrypt - 1 day agoIt’s unclear how much creators could make per post, so don’t get too excited just yet.
- Billionaire Tim Draper's Bitcoin Pitch to Sri Lanka Falls Flat: 'We Don't Accept'Decrypt - 1 day ago“We don’t want to make the crisis worse by introducing Bitcoin,” the Sri Lankan central bank’s Governor told the billionaire VC investor.
- Nouns Comic Books Turn Ethereum NFTs Into ‘Unconstrained Anarchy’Decrypt - 1 day agoTitan Comics will publish the DAO-funded series based on the open-source IP, with physically-backed NFTs tied to special editions.
- U.S. Trustee Opposes FTX Subpoenas Aimed at Sam-Bankman Fried's Inner CircleDecrypt - 1 day agoThe representative of the U.S. Trustee cited potential issues surrounding unnecessary expenditures and duplication of efforts.
- What Is Ethereum’s Shanghai Upgrade?Decrypt - 1 day agoThe Shanghai fork will implement EIP-4895, which allows validators to withdraw ETH that have been staked since as long ago as December 2020.
- Render Token's RNDR Up Over 90% on the Week as New Tokenomics Model Passes DAODecrypt - 1 day agoThe price of RNDR is up over 300% on the month, amid the launch of a new tokenomics model and the establishment of the Render…
- Logan Paul Faces ‘Rug Pull’ Class-Action Lawsuit Over CryptoZoo NFTsDecrypt - 2 days agoThe online influencer faces accusations that he helped to raise funds for an animal-themed NFT game that “never existed.”
- Feds, Senators Scrutinize Silvergate Bank Role in FTX CollapseDecrypt - 2 days agoThe probe comes during a renewed push by regulators to clamp down on the crypto industry.
- Ex-App Store Director: 'Apple Had a Problem With Crypto From Day One'Decrypt - 2 days agoIn an interview, Phillip Shoemaker pulls back the curtain behind Apple’s App Store and argues that the guidelines are crafted to be intentionally opaque.
- Mastercard's NFT Lead Exits, Selling Resignation Letter as NFTDecrypt - 2 days agoThe payment giant’s former product lead for NFTs said he was “a victim of harassment and emotional distress.”
- Bitcoin Is the Ultimate Insurance Policy: Cathie WoodDecrypt - 2 days agoWith only your seed phrase, she says “you’ll be able to cross a border and reclaim your wealth.”
- ‘Bitcoin NFTs’ Aren’t New, But Blockchain Purists Are Now on the DefensiveDecrypt - 2 days agoCounterparty and Stacks set the stage for NFT-like assets built around Bitcoin, but Ordinals takes a new approach.
- Bitcoin: Will It Run Doom? KindaDecrypt - 2 days agoBitcoin enthusiasts are uploading content to the blockchain as “inscriptions” akin to NFTs—including a playable clone of classic shooter, Doom.
- MetaMask Adds New Wallet Settings, But Is It Enough for User Privacy?Decrypt - 2 days agoYou can now tinker with more of the plumbing behind the popular crypto tool.
- State Street Takes 9.32% Stake in Silvergate BankDecrypt - 2 days agoThe filing comes after BlackRock also increased its stake in the beleaguered crypto bank.
- Coinbase Stock Popped 26% After Class Action Lawsuit DismissedDecrypt - 2 days agoThe plaintiffs claimed that Coinbase sold unregistered securities and failed to register as a broker-dealer.
- Is Anyone Using Helium? Nova Labs’ New IoT Push May Provide AnswersDecrypt - 2 days agoHelium co-founder Amir Haleem details plans to bring big companies to the crypto wireless network amid concerns over adoption.
- FTX Bankruptcy: Texas, California, and New Jersey Join Call for Independent ExaminerDecrypt - 2 days agoMany of the states are already investigating FTX for violations, Texas’s securities regulator wrote in the court filing.
- What Is Canto? The Token That Rallied 700% in a MonthDecrypt - 2 days agoWhat is Canto and what is behind its astronomical spike?
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Lays Off 83 Employees Across ‘Most Departments’Decrypt - 2 days agoThe Seattle-based crypto exchange Bittrex joins the growing list of firms slicing their headcounts over the past month.
- NFL Reveals First Super Bowl 'Metaverse' Concert in RobloxDecrypt - 2 days agoThe NFL’s latest foray into digital experiences enlists hip hop artist Saweetie.
- Member of St. Maarten’s Parliament Launches Bid to Adopt Tron as Legal TenderDecrypt - 2 days agoParliamentarian Rolando Brison wants to make Sint Maarten the Caribbean “crypto capital” after initiating legislation earlier this month.
- PleasrHouse Auctioning Couch from Original Doge MemeDecrypt - 2 days agoThe episode will include an appearance by photographer Atsuko Sato and the doge herself, Kabosu.
- Chainalysis Says It’s ‘Well Capitalized’ Amid Latest Workforce CutDecrypt - 2 days agoThe most recent layoffs at Chainalysis will impact the sleuthing firm’s sales and marketing sector, a spokesperson said.
- Solana-Based DeFi Protocol Everlend Announces Shut DownDecrypt - 2 days agoThe DeFi platform Everlend said that continuing under current liquidity and market conditions “is a gamble” despite having sufficient runway.
- Bithumb’s Ex-Chairman Kang Jong-Hyun Arrested: ReportDecrypt - 3 days agoThe former Bithumb executive is suspected of being involved in a market manipulation scheme, allege authorities.
- Bitcoin Shrugs Off Fed Rate Hike to Hit Six-Month HighDecrypt - 3 days agoBitcoin, Ethereum, and the wider market are firmly in the green following the release of the Federal Reserve’s fund rate decision.
- Aptos Labs Awards $50K Grant for Blockchain in Higher EducationDecrypt - 3 days agoThe successor to Meta’s Diem blockchain joins a long list of companies funding the future of Web3.
- Zuckerberg’s Metaverse Division Loses $13.72 Billion in 2022Decrypt - 3 days agoDespite the numbers, Meta’s leadership insists that the metaverse is still a top priority.
- Coinbase NFT Pauses Creator Drops, Insists Marketplace Is Not Shutting DownDecrypt - 3 days agoCoinbase NFT says the move will allow its developers to focus on other features for its product.
- OpenSea's Polygon NFT Sales Top Ethereum for Second Straight MonthDecrypt - 3 days agoThe total number of Polygon NFT sales on OpenSea beat Ethereum each of the past two months—but they’re mostly low-cost assets.
- Where Did All the Terra Developers Go?Decrypt - 3 days agoEight months after the epic collapse of Terra, developers who worked on the project are now finding new homes—but many have left crypto altogether.
- Cool Cats Are Going Multi-Chain—And Adding Customizable NFTsDecrypt - 3 days agoThe “blue chip” PFP project has refreshed its branding and dropped gamified NFTs to holders, with full-body avatars due later this year.
- NFT Sales Jump 38% in January as Bored Apes Drive Trading SurgeDecrypt - 3 days agoThe NFT market shows signs of life amid rising crypto prices, with the Bored Ape Yacht Club leading the charge.
- gm: Week in Review: Tech Layoffs, Porsche NFTs, Ted CruzDecrypt - 1 week agoIn our January 28, 2023 week in review episode, Dan Roberts, Matthew Diemer, and Kate Irwin talk about more layoffs in crypto and broader tech…
- How Web3 Is Disrupting Video Streaming: Myco, Theta Labs, and Actor David BianchiDecrypt - 1 week agoAt an investor event in L.A. hosted by watch-to-earn video streaming platform Myco, Decrypt’s Sander Lutz moderated a discussion about Film3 with Myco CCO Phil…
- How Web3 and NFTs Are Disrupting Film: Myco, Livepeer, Ava Labs, Bad Grrls Creative ClubDecrypt - 1 week agoAt an investor event in New York hosted by the watch-to-earn video streaming platform Myco, Decrypt’s Dan Roberts moderated a lively chat about Film3 with…
- 'Iron Man' Comic Artist Sean Chen on Marvel vs. Web3Decrypt - 1 week agoMarvel and DC Comics alum Sean Chen argues that while studios have made billions, comic artists aren’t seeing even a fraction of that wealth.
- Marvel Artist Sean Chen on How Artificial Intelligence Will Shape ComicsDecrypt - 1 week ago“Eventually there’s still a human brain that needs to be involved,” Chen said of AI being used to create comics.
- Actor David Bianchi Previews His Web3 TV Series 'RZR'Decrypt - 1 week agoVeteran actor David Bianchi spoke to Decrypt’s Jason Nelson right before a public table read for Bianchi’s upcoming drama series “RZR,” to be distributed through…
- gm: Farokh and the Rug Radio RoadmapDecrypt - 1 week agoMeet Mr. NFT: @Farokh, who preaches daily to hundreds of thousands of NFT faithful, and is trying to building Rug Radio into a fully formed…
- gm: Big Bold Predictions for Crypto in 2023Decrypt - 2 weeks agoWill Sam Bankman-Fried serve prison time? Who will be the next crypto company to go bankrupt, or the next founder to see their reputation dissolve?…
- Walking the Red Carpet at The Crypties 2022Decrypt - 1 month agoSander on the Street is back! Decrypt’s Sander Lutz walked the red carpet and accosted attendees as they arrived at the inaugural Crypties awards gala…
- The Crypties 2022: Highlight ReelDecrypt - 1 month agoIn December 2022 at Art Basel in Miami, Decrypt Studios held the inaugural Crypties awards gala. With emcee Josh Ostrovsky (“The Fat Jewish”) and presenters…
- gm: Zora Looks Beyond NFTs to DAO CreationDecrypt - 1 month agoZora sees itself as more than just an NFT marketplace; its next era is about helping people easily launch a DAO. Zora Co-founder Jacob Horne…
- How Tezos Was Ahead of the Proof-of-Stake Merge: Web Summit 2022Decrypt - 1 month agoTezos co-founder Kathleen Breitman talks about how the Tezos blockchain has used a proof-of-stake mechanism since its inception, her admiration for Tendermint, Ethereum and sharding,…
- gm: SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce Critiques SEC's Approach to CryptoDecrypt - 1 month agoSEC Commissioner Hester Peirce has been an outspoken advocate for crypto and a candid critic of her own agency’s approach to regulating crypto markets. In…
- gm: Tezos Co-Founder Kathleen Breitman Sounds Off on FTX CollapseDecrypt - 1 month agoTezos co-founder Kathleen Breitman has been in crypto since the beginning and has seen a lot of cycles and failures. She joined Stacy Elliott and…
- Raising in a Bear Market: Slow Ventures, Volt Capital, Conviction, AngelBlock at 0xpo SummitDecrypt - 1 month agoClay Robbins of Slow Ventures, Soona Amhaz of Volt Capital, Sarah Guo of Conviction and formerly Greylock, and Alex Strzesniewski of AngelBlock joined Decrypt’s Jason…
- The Crypties Awards 2022: Bored Ape Yacht Club Wins NFT Project of the YearDecrypt - 1 month agoIlla Da Producer accepted the Cryptie on behalf of Yuga Labs from presenter Alanna Roazzi-Laforet at the inaugural Crypties Awards from Decrypt Studios in Miami…
- The Crypties 2022: Art Blocks Founder Wins Industry Achievement AwardDecrypt - 1 month agoArt Blocks founder Erick Calderon accepted the industry achievement award from presenter Clara Tsao of Filecoin Foundation at the inaugural Crypties Awards from Decrypt Studios…
- The Crypties 2022: BFF Wins Diversity AwardDecrypt - 1 month agoRachel Weiss and Jackie Courtney accepted the Cryptie for BFF from presenter Rebecca Barkin of Lamina1 at the inaugural Crypties Awards from Decrypt Studios in…
- The Crypties Awards 2022: Crypto Unicorns Wins Game of the YearDecrypt - 1 month agoKatrina Wolfe accepted the Cryptie for Crypto Unicorns from presenter Avery Akkineni of Vayner3 at the inaugural Crypties Awards from Decrypt Studios in Miami on…
- China threatens 'further actions' over US downing of suspected spy balloonWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 3 hours agoChina has threatened “further actions” in response to America’s “serious overreaction” in the downing of a suspected spy balloon.
- Former Pakistani president who stood by US after 9/11 diesWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 5 hours agoFormer president of Pakistan General Pervez Musharraf, who backed the US-led invasion of neighbouring Afghanistan during his tenure, has died after a prolonged illness at…
- Beyond the 'balloon watch' gimmicks this is an extremely serious momentWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 8 hours agoFor beach-walking South Carolinians, it would have been quite the Saturday afternoon spectacle.
- 'Significant' accident at electricity station in UkraineWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 18 hours agoHalf a million people have been left without power after a “significant” accident at an electricity substation in Odesa, southern Ukraine.
- More than 2,000 men arrested in crackdown on illegal child marriages in IndiaWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 19 hours agoPolice in India have arrested more than 2,000 men in a crackdown on illegal child marriages.
- At least 23 killed after hundreds of wildfires rage in ChileWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 20 hours agoAt least 23 people have died as more than 230 wildfires rage in Chile, leaving a devastating trail of destruction.
- Shark kills 16-year-old girl after she jumped from jet ski into waterWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 20 hours agoA teenage girl has been killed in a shark attack in Australia.
- 'It's painful': US facing record-breaking wind chill factors so cold they're literally off the chartsWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 22 hours agoParts of the US are experiencing a record-breaking wind chill factor that is so cold it’s literally off the National Weather Service’s official charts.
- For all its political bluster, the invasion of Ukraine has shattered Russia's illusion of invincibilityWorld News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 1 day agoUkraine is warning that a major Russian offensive is imminent – and that the next few months will be crucial in deciding the course of…
- Spy balloons: What are they? And why could they play a key role in the future of aerial reconnaissance?World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News - 2 days agoIn an era of orbital satellites so advanced that they are able to make out objects half the size of cars from space, a spy…
- Australian Government Says It Is Working to Ensure ‘Regulation of Crypto Assets Protects Consumers’Bitcoin News - 1 hour agoThe Australian government has said it will take steps to ensure the “regulation of crypto assets protects consumers” and one of these steps will be…
- Filecoin Creator Protocol Labs Announces Layoffs Amid Crypto Winter and Economic DownturnBitcoin News - 4 hours agoProtocol Labs CEO Juan Benet published a blog post on Friday announcing that 21% of the company’s staff will be laid off. Protocol Labs is…
- Binance to Support Georgia’s Crypto Industry Through Blockchain EducationBitcoin News - 6 hours agoDigital asset exchange Binance has agreed to help Georgia to develop its cryptocurrency sector by launching educational and other blockchain initiatives. The leading coin trading…
- Billionaire Tim Draper Urges Sri Lanka to Adopt Bitcoin — Central Bank Says ‘We Don’t Want to Make the Crisis Worse’Bitcoin News - 8 hours agoBillionaire investor and venture capitalist Tim Draper has reportedly attempted to convince the Sri Lankan government to adopt bitcoin. However, the governor of the Central…
- Billionaire Ray Dalio Says Bitcoin Isn’t an Effective Money, Store of Value, or Medium of ExchangeBitcoin News - 10 hours agoBillionaire Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, says it’s “amazing” what bitcoin has accomplished but believes the cryptocurrency is…
- Russia Expands Its Crypto Mining Capacity, Report RevealsBitcoin News - 12 hours agoThe total capacity of crypto mining facilities in Russia has been increasing in the past year, despite the market downturn and sanctions, according to a…
- Next Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Change Estimated to Decrease as Block Times Have LengthenedBitcoin News - 14 hours agoThe last two mining difficulty changes on the Bitcoin network have driven difficulty to an all-time high, causing a decrease in hashrate and block interval…
- Debate Intensifies Over Significance and Implications of Ordinal Inscriptions on Bitcoin BlockchainBitcoin News - 16 hours agoDuring the past two weeks, members of the cryptocurrency community have discussed the non-fungible token (NFT) concept known as Ordinals. Since the 3.96 MB block…
- Google Backs AI Firm Anthropic With $300 Million, Following Series B Investment From Controversial FTX Co-FounderBitcoin News - 19 hours agoAs the artificial intelligence (AI) wars intensify, the AI firm Anthropic has raised $300 million from Google and sources say that the tech giant will…
- Biggest Movers: SHIB Jumps 13% on Saturday, Hitting a 4-Month HighBitcoin News - 20 hours agoShiba inu extended recent gains into the weekend, as the meme coin rose to its highest point in four months. Today’s surge saw prices climb…
- Ally to the West: Pakistan’s Pervez Musharraf dies after long illnessSydney Morning Herald - World - 3 hours agoThe four-star general, who became one of Washington’s most important friends after 9/11, ruled Pakistan for nearly a decade.
- ‘Died suddenly’ posts twist tragedies to push vaccine liesSydney Morning Herald - World - 3 hours agoThe use of “died suddenly”, or a misspelled version of it, has surged giving power to what experts say is a new and damaging shorthand.
- China responds with threat after US downs suspected spy balloonSydney Morning Herald - World - 4 hours agoThe US military shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon after it traversed sensitive military sites across North America.
- Tolstoy, Pushkin binned in campaign to ‘de-Russify’ UkraineSydney Morning Herald - World - 4 hours agoBooks by Russian authors are being recycled, statues removed, and place names changed in a backlash against Russia’s cultural influence.
- Gallery: The best photos from around the worldSydney Morning Herald - World - 6 hours agoThe best photos from the international wire agencies as chosen by our picture editors.
- Embarrassed Japan PM fires aide over same-sex couple outburstSydney Morning Herald - World - 6 hours agoThe remarks followed recent comments by Fumio Kishida that same-sex marriage needed careful consideration because of its potential impact on the family structure.
- In a world of drones and satellites, why use a spy balloon?Sydney Morning Herald - World - 7 hours agoIt’s only in the past 10 years or so that military attention has returned to balloons, experts say.
- Putin ‘gave guarantee’ he would not kill Zelensky at secret summitSydney Morning Herald - World - 9 hours agoThe Russian president made the promise during a desperate attempt to broker peace in the days after the invasion of Ukraine.
- China expresses ‘strong dissatisfaction’ after US shoots down suspected spy balloonSydney Morning Herald - World - 11 hours agoTensions between Washington and Beijing have intensified after two suspected Chinese spy balloons were detected flying over the US and Latin America.
- Liz Truss blames left-wing establishment in first intervention since she was dumped as PMSydney Morning Herald - World - 11 hours agoThe former prime minister has also implicitly rebuked her Conservative Party successor Rishi Sunak.
- Extreme wildfires continue to burn in ChileSydney Morning Herald - World - 11 hours agoTwenty-two people have now died as hundreds of wildfires ravage Chile.
- US military shoots down Chinese spy balloonSydney Morning Herald - World - 14 hours agoThe US military has shot down a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon over the Atlantic Ocean off the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.
- Why no one will celebrate Brexit’s third birthdaySydney Morning Herald - World - 17 hours agoSeven years on from the momentous vote to take Britain out of the EU, Brexit is ignored and largely unloved.
- Cruel Britannia: How post-Brexit England is falling apartSydney Morning Herald - World - 17 hours agoThe transport, energy, healthcare and cost-of living crises in Britain are forcing people to choose between stoicism and indifference.
- How the US wanted to keep China’s spy balloon under the radarSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoBy the time the balloon became visible in Montana, President Joe Biden had already been briefed and the White House was scrambling to decide whether…
- Queenslanders swelter through heatwave with wild week of weather aheadSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoQueenslanders have endured another uncomfortable sleep after temperatures remained in the high 20s overnight, as high humidity levels hit much of the country.
- Second Chinese spy balloon spotted above Latin AmericaSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoThe Pentagon says a second Chinese spy balloon has been spotted floating above Central America.
- Train derailment sparks massive explosionSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoUS fire crews have responded to a major blaze caused by a freight train derailment in Ohio.
- The German spy at the heart of the biggest scandal in yearsSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoThe father-of-two who spoke “95 per cent of football” has been accused of selling documents to Russia that could be used to help its invasion…
- ‘I cannot understand’: Jair Bolsonaro questions Brazil election defeatSydney Morning Herald - World - 1 day agoThe event took place at Donald Trump’s Miami hotel, underscoring the connection between two populist presidents who fanned suspicion of their democracies’ election.
- Reduced To Penny Stocks In 2022, Public Bitcoin Miners Are Primed To Come BackBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 22 hours agoAfter a historically-bad year for bitcoin mining, public companies that fell into penny stock status surged back in January following a strong bitcoin rally.
- Charlie Munger Doesn’t Understand Bitcoin: Michael SaylorBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoWarren Buffett’s right-hand man hasn’t taken the time to understand Bitcoin, MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor said in an interview with CNBC.
- Australian Government Releases First Steps To Regulate Crypto And BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoThe first steps of a multi-stage plan to regulate the cryptocurrency industry within Australia have been released.
- Bitcoin Miner Marathon Digital Sells BTC For First Time In Two YearsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoDespite the sale, Nasdaq-listed miner Marathon continues to hold one of the largest public bitcoin treasuries in the world.
- An Orange Pill For BitcoinersBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 day agoWith Bitcoin still so early on its adoption curve, it seems that convicted Bitcoiners need an orange pill of their own.
- CleanSpark Mines Record 697 Bitcoin In January, A 50% Increase Since DecemberBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoThe bitcoin mining firm is reaping the rewards of expansion as it had a record month with solid reliability.
- Bear Market Setbacks Have Left Bitcoin Miners Behind Their Gold CounterpartsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 days agoDigital gold mining companies suffered harsher drawdowns than their legacy counterparts in 2022.
- Nostr Will Only Scale If It Can Incentivize Users To Run RelaysBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoNostr, a growing hub for the Bitcoin community, faces some incentives challenges if it’s going to reach significant scale.
- LevelField Financial To Become First FDIC-Insured Bank to Offer Traditional Banking And Bitcoin ServicesBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoLevelField Financial is set to acquire Burling Bank in a move that would enable access to bitcoin for traditional banking customers.
- U.K. Details Plan To Regulate Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency IndustryBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoThe United Kingdom has released its first consultation on crypto trading and lending regulation within the country.
- South African Retail Giant Pick-n-Pay Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments At All LocationsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoPick n Pay has partnered with CryptoQR in order to accept bitcoin at more than 2,000 stores.
- Luxor Technologies Launches The First Bitcoin Mining ASIC Request-for-Quote PlatformBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoLuxor has launched the first ever ASIC RFQ platform with the goal of maximized market transparency and access.
- Can Artificial Intelligence Make The Bitcoin Rabbit Hole Easier To Explore?Bitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 3 days agoAs artificial intelligence tools become more powerful and accessible, can they help more people get a grasp on Bitcoin?
- Decentralized ‘Twitter Killer’ Nostr Goes Live On Apple’s App StoreBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoNostr, an open protocol that promises to substitute centrally-controlled social networks such as Twitter, is now live on the Apple App Store with Damus.
- No Policy Pivot In Sight: “Higher For Longer” Rates On The HorizonBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoThe market is nearly unanimous in expecting a 0.25% rate hike during February’s FOMC meeting, yet many expect a “pause” shortly thereafter. We beg to…
- Ordinals Project Launches Enabling NFTs Directly On BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoThe controversial project has been met with equal parts excitement and criticism in regards to its impacts on Bitcoin.
- Fiat Ruins Work But Bitcoin Rewards Those Who Add ValueBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoHow have Big Tech companies laid off so many with no consequences to their operations? Because fiat incentivizes meaningless rent seeking.
- Strike Launches Instant, Cheap Remittances For The Philippines Using Bitcoin LightningBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoU.S. users of Strike can now use Send Globally to send instant, cheap remittances to loved ones in the Philippines.
- ZEBEDEE And Stattrak Launch New Esports Fantasy Product With Bitcoin RewardsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoStattrak and ZEBEDEE have launched a new fantasy esports platform with real-money rewards in bitcoin for popular games.
- The Four Worst Ways To Attack BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 4 days agoIn his latest book, Nouriel Roubini demonstrates the worst ways to try and attack Bitcoin.
- Twitter Prepping For Payments, Could Include Bitcoin And Crypto: FTBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 5 days agoElon Musk’s Twitter is preparing to add payments functionality that could potentially include cryptocurrency, inside sources told the Financial Times.
- Mastercard And Binance To Offer Bitcoin, Crypto Card In BrazilBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 5 days agoThe new bitcoin and crypto-backed prepaid Binance Card is coming to Brazil, one of the exchange’s largest markets.
- A Presidential Visit To Madeira: Is This Island The Next Bitcoin Paradise?Bitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 5 days agoOn a visit to the Portuguese island of Madeira, a delegation of Bitcoiners surfed, met with the president and extended Bitcoin adoption.
- Bitcoin Sellers Exhausted, Accumulators HODL The LineBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoBitcoin supply-side dynamics and on-chain indicators look to be as strong as ever, but macroeconomic headwinds remain for legacy and risk assets.
- Biden Administration Releases Roadmap To Mitigate Cryptocurrency RisksBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoThe White House has unveiled a roadmap to reduce risks associated with the wider cryptocurrency industry.
- Senator Ted Cruz Is Bringing Bitcoin To The Capitol With Vending MachinesBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoThe Texas Senator has introduced a resolution requesting Capitol vendors to accept bitcoin.
- The Five Lessons I Learned From Ignoring Bitcoin For YearsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoLessons from a HODLer fortunate enough to find Bitcoin after passing on the opportunity repeatedly since 2012.
- POS Giant Clover Teams Up With Strike To Bring Bitcoin’s Lightning Network To Millions Of MerchantsBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoA 90-day trial period kicks off Clover’s integration with the Bitcoin Lightning Network, enabling faster, cheaper payments at merchants.
- BitPay Announces Partnership With MoonPay, Removes Bitcoin Trading Fees For Limited TimeBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoBitPay’s partnership with MoonPay is set to offer a superior buyer experience for those looking to purchase cryptocurrencies on the BitPay platform.
- Fiat Debases Belief, But Bitcoin Makes Us HumanBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoEnslaving us with debt and inflation, the fiat system replaces sincerely-held beliefs. But Bitcoin gives us the chance to be human again.
- Mt Pelerin Crypto Exchange Adds Support For Bitcoin Lightning NetworkBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoThe Swiss cryptocurrency exchange will now allow deposits and withdrawals through the Lightning Network.
- Arizona Senator Introduces Bill To Make Bitcoin Legal Tender In The StateBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoA bill introduced by Sen. Wendy Rogers reflects growing interest in bitcoin from U.S. states.
- Swiss Bitcoin App Relai Now Allows Companies To Buy BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoThe new Relai Business over-the-counter service will allow businesses to purchase bitcoin quickly.
- The Kazakhstan Mining Exodus Has Flipped Bitcoin To Clean-Energy DominanceBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoAfter Kazakhstan forced out Bitcoin mining operations, the majority of global hash rate is now produced with clean energy.
- Blockstream Raises $125 Million For Bitcoin Mining ExpansionBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoLed by Kingsway Capital, Blockstream has raised $125 million for the purpose of expanding their institutional mining services.
- EU Lawmakers Vote To Impose Strict Capital Requirements On Banks Holding Bitcoin And CryptoBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoBanks would be allowed to hold 2% of capital in bitcoin, but required to have one euro in capital for every euro in cryptocurrency held.
- World’s Largest Bitcoin ATM Software Platform Acquired By Bitstop FoundersBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoAndrew Barnard and Doug Carrillo of Bitstop have announced the acquisition of Genesis Coin Inc.
- After the Failure Of Their Stablecoin Experiment, Iran And Russia Will Inevitably Adopt BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoWith their newly-announced stablecoin experiment doomed to fail, Russia and Iran will soon learn Bitcoin is the solution that they want.
- Announcing “Hunting Sats,” A Bitcoin Wallet Cracking ContestBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoShadowy super coders and sat stacking anons from all over the internet are welcome to try and crack a wallet containing millions of sats.
- In 2023, Bitcoiners Must Stop Shooting (Or Blocking) The MessengersBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 1 week agoAs the New Year begins, Bitcoiners should take this opportunity to engage with constructive criticism.
- Crypto Lender Genesis Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoThe embattled crypto lender has filed a slew of voluntary bankruptcy notices in order to restructure itself.
- Mississippi, Missouri Lawmakers Introduce Bills To Protect The Rights To Mine Bitcoin And Run A NodeBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoCommittees from both states will soon vote on bills that would provide a variety of protections for Bitcoin mining operations and node runners.
- Mainstream Bitcoin Exchanges Have Obscured The Value Of Private, P2P AlternativesBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoMainstream bitcoin exchanges which collect troves of user data have warped users’ expectations for privacy-preserving, peer-to-peer versions.
- New Hampshire Commission Recommends Statewide Bitcoin Mining Energy PlanBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoA commission out of New Hampshire has found that the positive impacts of bitcoin mining on the electricity system are worthy of further consideration.
- CleanSpark Breaks Ground On 50 Megawatt Bitcoin Mining ExpansionBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoThe mining firm will nearly double its existing infrastructure, adding up to 50 Megawatts to the 36 Megawatts already in use.
- What Black Investors Can Teach You About BitcoinBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoMany Black Americans have turned to bitcoin to find a new kind of financial success.
- Bitcoin Price And Risk Assets Jump In Correlated MoveBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoBitcoin price correlates with high-beta stocks in the recent move upward. Global liquidity is increasing as financial conditions loosen.
- Okcoin And Paradigm Announce New Grant Awarded To Bitcoin Core Maintainer Marco FalkeBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoThe new grant, in partnership with Paradigm, will bring Okcoin’s support of Bitcoin Core development to $1.5 million.
- U.S. Department Of Justice Shuts Down Crypto Exchange Bitzlato, CEO ArrestedBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoThe DOJ has charged the exchange with facilitating more than $700 million in illicit transactions tied to Russia, money laundering and criminal activity.
- ZEBEDEE And VIKER Launch Bitcoin Chess, Bitcoin Scratch Mobile GamesBitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights - 2 weeks agoMobile games studio VIKER and bitcoin payments processor ZEBEDEE have once again teamed up to launch two classic games.
- Bank Of England, UK Treasury Support ‘Digital Pound’ Project, Say UK Likely To Need CBDCBitcoinist.com - 1 hour agoThe Bank of England (BoE) and UK Treasury are set to back the development of the British central bank digital currency (CBDC), popularly known as…
- Bitcoin Derivatives Market Volumes Show Bullish Trend After 2022 DownturnBitcoinist.com - 23 hours agoBitcoin continues to see a bullish uptrend across the board, with the derivatives market volume witnessing an upturn in fortunes. BTC prices in futures contracts…
- Why The Shiba Inu Community Is Baffled By Binance 6.4 Trillion SHIB TransferBitcoinist.com - 1 day agoShiba Inu has been making headlines recently as the release of the Shibarium upgrade was teased by Shytoshi Kusama three days ago. However, things might…
- Russia’s Biggest Bank Set To Launch Its DeFi Platform By MayBitcoinist.com - 1 day agoSberbank, Russia’s biggest banking establishment, is ready to have its decentralized finance (DeFi) platform operational by May. According to a report on February 3 by…
- Indonesia To Launch National Crypto Exchange By June 2023Bitcoinist.com - 1 day agoThe Indonesia crypto exchange that was to launch by the end of 2022 will now go live in June. Zulkifli Hasan, the Indonesian trade minister,…
- Layoff Spree Continues: Why This Crypto-Oriented Firm Is Dismissing Some Staff SoonBitcoinist.com - 1 day agoLast year, many crypto firms and startups went under due to the turmoil in the space. In addition, the devastating impact of the crypto winter…
- Sri Lanka Central Bank Says Bitcoin Cannot Solve Economic CrisisBitcoinist.com - 1 day agoBillionaire investor Tim Draper got a more challenging reception than he anticipated when proposing Sri Lanka, a bankrupt nation, to Bitcoin. Draper was in Sri…
- Dogecoin Tipping Bot Gets The Boot From Elon Musk’s Twitter, DOGE Crash Incoming?Bitcoinist.com - 1 day agoThe Dogecoin tipping bot on Twitter is one of the main hallmarks of DOGE adoption over the years. The bot made it possible for DOGE…
- The balloon thing is a bad sign for US-China relationsVox - World - 14 hours agoSecretary of State Antony Blinken speaks on January 18, 2023. | Drew Angerer/Getty Images Secretary of State Antony Blinken postponed a meeting with President Xi…
- The labor strikes in Britain are years in the makingVox - World - 14 hours agoDan Kitwood/Getty Images Austerity, Brexit, wage stagnation and a cost of living crisis have pushed British workers to the brink. British workers have hit a…
- How Turkey is ruining NATO’s moment of unityVox - World - 22 hours agoPresident of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan holding a press conference during the NATO Summit at the IFEMA congress centre in Madrid, Spain, on June 30,…
- What can the world learn from China’s “zero-Covid” lockdown?Vox - World - 5 days agoVolunteers deliver food supplies to residents at a gated community after Shanghai imposed a citywide lockdown to halt the spread of Covid-19 epidemic on April…
- How years of instability came to a head in PeruVox - World - 6 days agoPeruvian demonstrators clash with riot police in Lima, Peru, on January 28, 2023, as protests against President Dina Boluarte continue. | Klebher Vasquez/Anadolu Agency via…
- Are we headed toward a “polycrisis”? The buzzword of the moment, explained.Vox - World - 1 week agoA group of activists protest the World Economic Forum (WEF) at its closing in Davos, Switzerland, on January 20, 2023. | Dursun Aydemir/Anadolu Agency via…
- In the last 48 hours, violence in Israel and Palestine has spikedVox - World - 1 week agoIsraeli police investigate after 7 people were killed in an armed attack in a Jewish settlement at East Jerusalem on January 27, 2023. | Mostafa…
- The Pelosi attack is the culmination of longtime GOP hate-mongeringVox - World - 1 week agoHouse Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) speaks at a vigil at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on April 4, 2022, in Washington, DC. | Sarah…
- One year in, both Ukraine and Russia still think they can winVox - World - 1 week agoSoldiers prepare to head out near the Bakhmut front lines with Russia on January 22, 2023 in Chasov Yar, Ukraine. | Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty…
- Ukraine’s corruption shake-up, briefly explainedVox - World - 1 week agoDeputy head of the Presidential Office Kyrylo Tymoshenko speaks to the press at the scene of a fatal helicopter crash at a kindergarten in Brovary,…
- Memecoins Explode Weekly: BabyDoge Soars 150%, SHIB Up 28% (Weekend Watch)CryptoPotato - 1 hour agoToday’s top performers are two of the most popular memecoins.
- Texas BTC Miners Face More Problems After Another Storm Hit the State: ReportCryptoPotato - 6 hours agoThe ice blizzard that passed through Texas caused domestic BTC miners to halt activities for a while.
- Pig Butchering Crypto Scams Exploit UK’s Companies House: ReportCryptoPotato - 14 hours agoThe term pig butchering can be described as an unsuspecting victim or the “pig” being lured by malicious entities into forking over their money. The…
- Here’s the Next Support for XRP if $0.40 Fails (Ripple Price Analysis)CryptoPotato - 17 hours agoXRP’s price has not yet shown any significant strength as it continues its struggle to surpass a critical resistance level over recent weeks. Things are…
- ETH Battles for $1.7K But Worrying Signs Appear, What’s Next? (Ethereum Price Analysis)CryptoPotato - 17 hours agoAs Ethereum exits its recent consolidation range and aims for the next significant resistance level, the price action leans positive. Technical Analysis By: Edris The…
- Founder of Crypto Scheme My Big Coin to Serve Over 8 Years in PrisonCryptoPotato - 17 hours agoCarter will stay behind bars for eight years and four months for stealing $7.5 million from investors via his “My Big Coin” scam.
- Web3 Dev Andre Cronje Says DeFi is Here to StayCryptoPotato - 20 hours agoAndre Cronje believes that DeFi does not need a new narrative or a “shiny new toy” to work
- Marathon Digital Discards HODL Strategy: Sells BTC After More Than 2 YearsCryptoPotato - 22 hours agoMarathon sold 1,500 BTC in January, cashing out for the first time since October 2020.
- Shiba Inu Explodes 11%, Bitcoin Stalls at $23K (Weekend Watch)CryptoPotato - 1 day agoShiba Inu and OKB are today’s top performers from the larger-cap alts.
- Sri Lanka Dismisses Tim Draper’s Idea to Combat Corruption With BitcoinCryptoPotato - 1 day ago“Adoption of 100% Bitcoin won’t be a Sri Lanka reality ever,” the Governor of the central bank said.
- China says it strongly opposes U.S. move to shoot down balloonCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 10 hours agoChina’s foreign ministry said on Sunday that it expressed strong dissatisfaction and opposition towards the United States’ use of force to attack its airship.
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at 'The Goonies' house saved by Coast Guard in daring rescueCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 14 hours agoA man wanted by police in Oregon in a bizarre incident at a house featured in ‘The Goonies’ was the subject of a daring Coast…
- Eyes on the sky as Chinese balloon shot down over AtlanticCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 15 hours agoEyes were locked on the skies Saturday as a suspected Chinese spy balloon passed over the U.S. Eastern Seaboard — where local authorities warned civilians…
- Iraqi currency crash halts after meeting with U.S. officialCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 15 hours agoIraq’s currency ended its nosedive after a meeting between the Iraqi Central Bank head and a top U.S. Treasury official.
- Pope says South Sudan's future depends on treatment of womenCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 17 hours agoPope Francis warned Saturday that South Sudan’s future depends on how it treats its women, as he highlighted their horrific plight in a country where…
- In Tyre Nichols' neighbourhood, Black residents fear policeCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 19 hours agoIn a terrible way, the death of Tyre Nichols brings vindication to members of the Black community in Memphis who live in terror of police.
- 50-car train derailment causes big fire, evacuations in OhioCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 19 hours agoFreight train cars continued to burn Saturday sending up heavy smoke following a derailment that prompted an evacuation order and a declaration of a state…
- Dozens of soldiers freed in Russia-Ukraine prisoner swapCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 20 hours agoDozens of Russian and Ukrainian prisoners of war have returned home following a prisoner swap, officials on both sides said Saturday.
- 13-year-old killed by landmine in Yemen port city: officialsCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 1 day agoA landmine killed a 13-year-old boy in the contested Yemeni city of Hodeida, medical and security officials said Friday, the latest in a string of…
- Japanese prime minister's aide leaving over LGBTQ2S+ remarksCTVNews.ca - World - Public RSS - 1 day agoA senior aide to Japan’s prime minister is being dismissed after making discriminatory remarks about LGBTQ2S+ people.
- Businessinsider.co.za | Elon Musk says SpaceX is planning to attempt a launch of its Starship spacecraft in MarchNews24 World - 1 hour agoSpaceX tested its Super Heavy Booster prototype in July at its facility in Boca Chica, Texas, but it ended in an unexpected explosion.
- News24.com | Pervez Musharraf, US 'war on terror' ally, dies at 79News24 World - 1 hour agoPakistan’s exiled former military ruler Pervez Musharraf, who became a key US ally during the “war on terror”, died in a Dubai hospital on Sunday…
- News24.com | 'It's a disgrace': Israelis rally for fifth week against Netanyahu's judicial plansNews24 World - 7 minutes agoTens of thousands of Israelis have gathered for a fifth week of protests against controversial judicial changes proposed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government.
- News24.com | 'Deliberate and lawful action': US shoots down Chinese spy balloon, drawing Beijing's ireNews24 World - 1 hour agoThe Biden administration lauded the Pentagon for shooting down an alleged Chinese spy balloon off the US Atlantic coast on Saturday, but China angrily voiced…
- Businessinsider.co.za | I tried Gordon Ramsay's favourite 10-minute pasta and now I know why he makes it every weekNews24 World - 2 hours agoGordon Ramsay swears by this easy 10-minute pasta dish, which he said has become a “regular midweek family meal” in his house.
- Businessinsider.co.za | A top Spanish court ruled that a man has the right to walk around naked in public, report saysNews24 World - 2 hours agoAlejandro Colomar has been walking around nude since 2020 and said the fines given by police violate his freedom of expression, Reuters reported.
- Businessinsider.co.za | Video shows the moment US jets shot down a Chinese spy balloon over the Atlantic OceanNews24 World - 2 hours agoVideos posted to social media show jets circling the suspected Chinese spy balloon before shooting it down on Saturday.
- News24.com | 'Consensus on this point': Western arms supplied to Ukraine won't hit Russia, says ScholzNews24 World - 4 hours agoUkraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky agrees that weapons supplied by the West will not be used to attack Russian territory, Germany’s leader has said.
- News24.com | Crypto hacks stole record R65 billion in 2022, led by North Korea groups - reportNews24 World - 18 hours agoLast year was the worst on record for cryptocurrency heists, with hackers stealing as much as $3.8 billion, led by attackers linked to North Korea…
- Businessinsider.co.za | Israel's president was the first world leader to publicly use ChatGPT in a speech partly written by the AINews24 World - 20 hours agoIsaac Herzog’s office asked ChatGPT to “Write an inspirational quote about the role of humanity in a world of superhuman technology,” Sky News reported.
- News24.com | Japan PM aide dismissed over homophobic commentsNews24 World - 21 hours agoJapanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida dismissed one of his secretaries on Saturday over homophobic comments that the premier called “outrageous”.
- News24.com | Sumatran tiger captured in Indonesia after second human attackNews24 World - 22 hours agoA Sumatran tiger believed to have attacked and injured farmers in Indonesia’s westernmost province of Aceh was captured on Saturday after a days-long hunt.
- News24.com | European police arrest 42 after cracking covert messaging appNews24 World - 1 day agoEuropean police arrested 42 suspects and seized guns, drugs and millions in cash, after cracking another encrypted online messaging service used by criminals, Dutch law…
- News24.com | India arrests 2 000 people in child marriage crackdownNews24 World - 1 day agoMore than 2 000 people were arrested on Friday in India’s remote northeast after a government crackdown on illegal child marriages, police said.
- News24.com | Man arrested after monkeys stolen from Dallas Zoo in USNews24 World - 1 day agoA 24-year-old man has been arrested over the theft of two emperor tamarin monkeys from Dallas Zoo, police said Friday, adding he was detained after…
- Businessinsider.co.za | Mafia killer arrested after 16 years as a pizza chef, and boasting about his food under a fake nameNews24 World - 1 day agoEdgardo Greco, who was a part of the ‘Ndrangheta organized crime syndicate, had been working at Italian restaurants in France while on the run.
- Businessinsider.co.za | China admits the 'spy balloon' over the US belongs to it, but says it ended up there by accidentNews24 World - 1 day agoChina’s foreign ministry said Friday that the suspected Chinese spy balloon was used for “mainly meteorological” purposes.
- News24.com | Ukraine's prosecutor launches criminal case against Wagner chiefNews24 World - 1 day agoPutin-ally Prigozhin leads a mercenary force of thousands, including ex-convicts, in the Ukraine war.
- News24.com | US Secretary of State postpones China trip amid airship controversyNews24 World - 1 day agoUS Secretary of State Antony Blinken is postponing a visit to China that had been expected to start on Friday after a Chinese spy balloon…
- News24.com | Kenyan police handed heavy sentences for rights lawyer's murderNews24 World - 1 day agoA Kenyan court sentenced three police officers and their civilian informant to decades in prison on Friday for the 2016 murder of human rights lawyer…
- Tesla raises Model Y prices after U.S. alters tax credit rule: World - 8 hours agoTesla bumped up the price of the Model Y Long Range version by about 2% to US$54,990 and the Performance version by about 2.7% to…
- Object with balloon ‘characteristics’ flew over Colombia, air force confirms: World - 9 hours agoAn object with “characteristics similar” to those a of a balloon entered Columbian airspace on Friday, according to the country’s air force command.
- Ukraine’s Zelenskyy revokes citizenship of numerous former politicians: World - 11 hours agoPresident Volodymyr Zelenskyy revoked the citizenship of several former influential politicians in the latest of steps to “cleanse” the country from pro-Russian influences.
- Thousands of Israelis protest Netanyahu’s judicial overhaul plans: World - 11 hours agoTens of thousands of Israelis gathered Saturday for a weekly demonstration against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu government’s proposed judicial overhauls.
- Eyes glued to Carolina skies as suspected Chinese spy balloon shot down by U.S.: World - 12 hours agoEyes were locked on the Carolina skies Saturday as the suspected Chinese spy balloon that traversed the U.S. over the past week was shot down…
- U.S. shoots down suspected Chinese spy balloon over Atlantic ocean: World - 15 hours agoThe United States on Saturday downed a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast after it traversed sensitive military sites across North America.
- Spy balloon: China downplays Blinken’s cancelled visit as ‘their own business’: World - 16 hours agoU.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was due to visit Beijing on Sunday for talks aimed at reducing U.S.-China tensions, the first such high-profile trip.
- Canada joining G-7 countries, Australia to expand price caps on Russian oil: World - 17 hours agoThe Department of Finance says the caps will be enforced by prohibiting buyers who do not abide by the price caps from obtaining services from…
- Indian police crack down on illegal child marriages, over 2,000 arrested: World - 18 hours agoThose arrested this week included more than 50 Hindu priests and Muslim clerics for allegedly performing marriages for underage girls in Assam.
- 50-car train derailment in Ohio sparks massive fire: World - 19 hours agoA train derailment and resulting large fire prompted an evacuation order in an Ohio village near the Pennsylvania state line on Friday night.
- Russia’s Largest Bank to Launch Ethereum-Compatible DeFi PlatformCrypto Briefing - 1 day agoRussias various financial institutions and banking entities dont always see eye-to-eye on the subject of cryptocurrencies. Sberbank, the nations largest bank, is one of the…
- 99 Year Old Charlie Munger Calls for Crypto BanCrypto Briefing - 2 days ago99-year-old billionaire Charlie Munger thinks the lack of regulation in the crypto industry is causing private companies to release cryptocurrencies with predatory tokenomics. He isnt…
- Federal Reserve Raises Rates by 25 Basis PointsCrypto Briefing - 3 days agoToday the U.S. Federal Reserve announced that it was bringing interest rates to the 4.50% to 4.75% range, a 0.25% increase from last month. Rates…
- Celsius Was Operated in a Ponzi-Like Manner: ReportCrypto Briefing - 4 days agoCelsius was pushing up the price of its CEL token by using customer funds, a new report has found. Even employees commented on how ponzi-like…
- Sam Bankman-Fried May Have Tried to Influence Witness Testimony: ProsecutorsCrypto Briefing - 5 days agoBy reaching out to the FTX US general counsel through Signal, Sam Bankman-Fried may have tried to influence a potential witness testimonyor to intimidate them…
- FTX Wants to Subpoena Bankman-Fried’s Inner CircleCrypto Briefing - 1 week agoFTX under John Ray is seeking court approval to subpoena Sam Bankman-Frieds immediate family, Joseph Bankman, Barbara Fried, and Gabriel Bankman-Fried, as well as the…
- Mango Markets Sues Avraham EisenbergCrypto Briefing - 1 week agoApplied game theorist Avraham Eisenberg is getting sued by Mango Labs for exploiting their protocol in October. He is already facing charges from the Department…
- “Bitcoin Jesus” Roger Ver Owes Genesis $20MCrypto Briefing - 1 week agoRoger Ver apparently owes Genesis $20 million. He was previously accused by crypto exchange CoinFLEX of defaulting on a $47 million obligation. Bitcoin Jesus Loves…
- Vitalik Buterin Outlines Stealth Address Possibilities on EthereumCrypto Briefing - 1 week agoEver concerned with providing privacy-protecting tools to Ethereum users, Vitalik Buterin has come up with a new mechanism which may prove easy to use: stealth…
- Crypto Lender Genesis Files for BankruptcyCrypto Briefing - 2 weeks agoDigital Currency Group subsidiary Genesis Global Capital has filed for bankruptcy protection. It owes over $3.5 billion to its top 50 creditors $3.5 Billion in…
- Flashbots Seeks to Raise $50M at $1B Valuation: ReportCrypto Briefing - 2 weeks agoLead MEV organization Flashbots is conducting a reverse-pitching process to raise between $30 million and $50 million. The company has recently come under fire for…
- Bankman-Fried Wanted Crypto Prices to Go Up to Plug FTX HoleCrypto Briefing - 2 weeks agoMembers of Sam Bankman-Frieds inner circlequite possibly FTX co-founder Gary Wang and FTX chief of engineering Nishad Singhissued multiple warnings to Sam Bankman-Fried about Alamedas…
- Vote on Crucial European Crypto Legislation Delayed AgainCrypto Briefing - 2 weeks agoThe European Union is having trouble quickly translating its proposed 400-page crypto legislation into all 24 official languages within the block; the hold-up is forcing…
- 3AC Founders Want to Launch a New Crypto ExchangeCrypto Briefing - 2 weeks agoSu Zhu and Kyle Davies want to tap into the ballooning crypto claims market by launching their own exchange. The crypto community is not impressed.…
- SEC Files “Totally Counterproductive” Charges Against Gemini and GenesisCrypto Briefing - 3 weeks agoThe SEC is accusing both Gemini and Genesis of offering unregistered securities to retail investors. Once Again Late to the Game The Genesis situation keeps…
- New FTX Management Has Located Over $5B in Liquid AssetsCrypto Briefing - 3 weeks agoUnder John Ray, FTX has located over $5 billion of company-related liquid assetsincluding cash, liquid cryptocurrencies, and liquid stocks. Locating the Funds The new management…
- Gemini’s Cameron Winklevoss Calls for Barry Silbert’s Ousting as DCG CEOCrypto Briefing - 3 weeks agoGemini made a new move against Digital Currency Group today when co-founder Cameron Winklevoss called on the companys board to fire Barry Silbert. A Campaign…
- DOJ Seizes Another $490M from Sam Bankman-FriedCrypto Briefing - 3 weeks agoDespite Sam Bankman-Frieds best efforts, the DOJ has decided to seize the Robinhood shares the FTX whiz kid bought through Emergent Fidelity Technologies. $490 Million…
- What’s Happening Over at Huobi?Crypto Briefing - 4 weeks agoHuobi Global, the crypto exchange rumored to have been acquired by Justin Sun in October through an intermediary company, is beset with all kinds of…
- Celsius’ Mashinsky Finally Sued by NY Attorney GeneralCrypto Briefing - 4 weeks agoFormer Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky is being sued by the New York Attorney General for defrauding investors and making false statements about the companys financials.…
- Coinbase Settles for $100M With Regulators Over Compliance SystemCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoCoinbase found itself overwhelmed by frantic platform adoption in 2020 and 2021, the NYDFS claimed in its filing today. This resulted in the exchange failing…
- DCG Drama Recap: Winklevoss Letter, Grayscale Troubles, Class-Action ArbitrationCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoBarry Silberts woes continue as Cameron Winklevoss ratchets up the pressure, Gemini Earn customers file for class-action arbitration, and Grayscales Ethereum Trust trades at its…
- Did Sam Bankman-Fried Secretly Cash Out $1.5M?Crypto Briefing - 1 month agoSam Bankman-Fried insisted he only had $100,000 left in his bank account, but he never mentioned his wallets! The crypto villain may have cashed out…
- Chinese Government to Launch an NFT MarketplaceCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoChina is following up on its CBDC efforts with a state-sponsored NFT marketplace, which would enable the trading of digital copyrights and digital collections on…
- Avraham Eisenberg Charged with Fraud, Market ManipulationCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoAvi Eisenberg may have been too clever for his own good when he publicly revealed he was responsible for the Mango Markets exploit in October.…
- Pudgy Penguins Fly Off to New All-Time HighsCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoAfter spending over a year trading within the same range, Pudgy Penguins price floor has finally broken upwards and is now making new all-time highs.…
- Alameda’s Caroline Ellison Enters Plea Agreement with DOJCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoSam Bankman-Frieds partners in crime, Alameda CEO Caroline Ellison and FTX co-founder Gary Wang, are both cooperating with the U.S. Department of Justice. $250,000 Bail…
- Sam Bankman-Fried Enjoying Comfortable Jail Experience: BloombergCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoSam Bankman-Frieds sojourn in prison includes vegan food, bidaily medical check-ups, a television set, local newspapers, and crossword puzzlesperks that reportedly few inmates at Fox…
- Democrats Plan on Returning at Least $9.85M in FTX DonationsCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoOne by one, U.S. political groups are announcing they will return the millions Sam Bankman-Fried donated to them. Sending Back the Money The U.S. political…
- Auto-Payments on Ethereum? Visa Says it’s PossibleCrypto Briefing - 1 month agoVisa is trying to get auto-payments on Ethereum by creating a new type of walleta process the company calls account abstraction. Mixing Wallets and Smart…
- Voting starts for Cyprus’ presidency, with 3 front-runnersThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 hour agoCypriots began voting for their eighth new president in the ethnically divided island’s 62-year history as an independent republic, with three front-runners each portraying themselves…
- Former Israeli PM: Putin promised not to kill ZelenskyyThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 2 hours agoA former Israeli prime minister who served briefly as a mediator at the start of Russia’s war with Ukraine says he drew a promise from…
- Turkey detains 15 for IS links but finds no concrete threatsThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 3 hours agoTurkey’s official news agency says 15 people have been arrested for alleged links to the extremist Islamic State group following days of security warnings by…
- At Czech spa town, ‘Russia for us is the past, and it was not pleasant’The Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 7 hours agoHotels in the area have complained that widespread hostility to Russia and its people engendered by the carnage in Ukraine is crippling their business.
- Hopes for peace in South Sudan are pinned on a papal visitThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 9 hours agoOn the last full day of his trip to Africa, Pope Francis met with the displaced South Sudanese who have borne the brunt of the…
- Chile wildfires spread amid heat wave as death toll risesThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 12 hours agoChile extended an emergency declaration to yet another region on Saturday as firefighters continued to struggle to control dozens of raging wildfires that have claimed…
- Classified U.S. report highlighted foreign power surveillance with advanced technologyThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 13 hours agoThe Chinese spy balloon generated concern in part because it came on the heels of a classified report that outlined incidents of U.S. adversaries potentially…
- Regional leaders urge immediate cease-fire in eastern CongoThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 17 hours agoRegional heads of state have called for an immediate cease-fire by all parties in eastern Congo, where tensions have grown amid talk of war as…
- Funeral held for Belarusian activist killed in UkraineThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 18 hours agoA funeral for a Belarusian military volunteer and dissident was held in Ukraine’s capital.
- Israeli army besieges homes of fugitives in West Bank raidThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 23 hours agoThe Israeli army has raided a refugee camp near the Palestinian city of Jericho, besieging houses it said were being used as hideouts for Palestinian…
- Dozens of soldiers freed in Russia-Ukraine prisoner swapThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoOfficials on both sides of Russia’s war in Ukraine says dozens of prisoners have returned home following a prisoner swap.
- Qatar boosts influence in Lebanon amid multiple crisesThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoWealthy Qatar has been silently expanding its influence in crisis-hit Lebanon in recent years, while oil-rich Gulf Arab nations ostracized the Mediterranean country over the…
- Indian police nab over 2,000 men for illegal child marriagesThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoIndian police have arrested more than 2,000 men in a crackdown on illegal child marriages involving girls under the age of 18 a northeastern state.
- EU vows more help for Ukraine but tamps down membership talkThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoEuropean Union leaders met in Kyiv, Ukraine, on Friday with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and delivered a symbolic embrace of Ukraine.
- Italian mobster, 16 years on the lam, is found working at a pizzeriaThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoEdgardo Greco had been living in a small apartment in the center of the St.-Étienne, France.
- Metal detector hobbyist finds a 500-year-old pendant linked to Henry VIIIThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoBy law, those who find treasure in Britain are required to report their finds, allowing museums the chance to acquire them, paying a fee that…
- El Salvador bets safety on incarceration; unveils new prisonThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoWhen El Salvador began making mass arrests of people with suspected gang affiliations last year, President Nayib Bukele ordered the construction of what would be…
- Soaring Russian death toll gives grim insight into Moscow’s tactics in UkraineThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoMoscow is sending poorly trained recruits, including convicts, to the front lines to pave the way for more seasoned fighters, U.S. and allied officials say.
- Ethiopia’s PM meets Tigray leaders for first time since warThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoEthiopia’s prime minister has met the leaders of rival Tigray forces for the first time since a devastating two-year conflict ended with a peace deal…
- Dutch ministry won’t appeal unlawful Afghan airstrike rulingThe Seattle Times World – The Seattle Times - 1 day agoThe Dutch government says it will not appeal a court ruling that Dutch forces unlawfully bombed a residential complex in Afghanistan in 2007, killing some…
- Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan martial ruler in 9/11 wars, diesThe Washington Times stories: World - 4 hours agoGen. Pervez Musharraf, who seized power in a bloodless coup and later led a reluctant Pakistan into aiding the U.S. war in Afghanistan against the…
- China says U.S. shooting down balloon a 'serious violation of international practice'The Washington Times stories: World - 10 hours agoThe U.S. military on Saturday shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast after it traversed sensitive military sites across North America.…
- Funeral held for Belarusian activist killed in UkraineThe Washington Times stories: World - 19 hours agoA funeral for a Belarusian military volunteer and activist who died fighting on the frontlines in eastern Ukraine was held in Kyiv on Saturday.
- Israeli army besieges homes of fugitives in West Bank raidThe Washington Times stories: World - 23 hours agoThe Israeli army raided a refugee camp near the Palestinian city of Jericho on Saturday, besieging houses it said were being used as hideouts for…
- Dozens of soldiers freed in Russia-Ukraine prisoner swapThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoDozens of Russian and Ukrainian prisoners of war have returned home following a prisoner swap, officials on both sides said Saturday.
- Royal Navy sailors hospitalized after drinking water on shipThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoA Royal Navy warship has returned to port in Britain after several sailors got sick from the vessel’s drinking water, officials said Saturday
- China plays down Blinken's canceled visit over balloonThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoChina played down the cancellation of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken after a large Chinese balloon suspected of conducting surveillance on…
- Indian police nab over 2,000 men for illegal child marriagesThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoIndian police have arrested more than 2,000 men in a crackdown on illegal child marriages involving girls under the age of 18 in a northeastern…
- Sri Lanka marks independence anniversary amid economic woesThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoSri Lanka marked its 75th independence anniversary on Saturday as a bankrupt nation, with many citizens angry, anxious and in no mood to celebrate.
- China balloon: Many questions about suspected spy in the skyThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoWhat in the world is that thing?
- Second Chinese spy balloon flying over Latin America, Pentagon saysThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoThe Pentagon on Friday acknowledged reports of a second balloon flying over Latin America. “We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon,” Brig. Gen.…
- U.K. prosecutors 'discontinue' charges against woman in silent prayer near abortion clinicThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoA British woman arrested in Birmingham, England, for standing silently near an abortion clinic that was closed at the time will pursue vindication in court…
- Gibraltar, Spain clash over 'grave breach of sovereignty'The Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoGibraltar’s top leadership accused Spanish customs agents Friday of “a grave breach of sovereignty and jurisdiction,” alleging they landed on a beach of the British…
- North Korean defector lays out South Korean rationale for seeking nukesThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoA North Korean defector, now a prominent South Korean lawmaker, is adding his voice to the growing push for Seoul to seek its own nuclear…
- Spanish court: Amazon violated labor law with delivery appThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoA Spanish court has ruled that Amazon broke labor laws by forcing more than 2,000 delivery drivers to use an app that the company controlled…
- Report: Navy ships face growing maintenance delays, costsThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoNavy ships are getting fewer steaming hours because of growing maintenance delays and costs, a troubling trend that comes as at time when the U.S.…
- Paco Rabanne, lauded fashion designer, dies at age 88The Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoPaco Rabanne, the Spanish-born designer known for perfumes sold worldwide and his metallic, space-age fashions, has died, the group that owns his fashion house announced…
- Arms control group says Russia should return to negotiating tableThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoAn arms control advocacy group is calling on Russia to allow on-site inspections of its nuclear arsenal as part of the New Strategic Arms Reduction…
- UN rights chief concerned about Israel's moves amid violenceThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoThe U.N. human rights chief expressed concerns Friday that steps taken by the new Israeli government, the most far-right in the country’s history, could fuel…
- White House calls Chinese balloon flight over U.S. 'unacceptable' violation of sovereigntyThe Washington Times stories: World - 1 day agoThe Biden administration on Friday said China’s dispatch of a high-altitude surveillance balloon over American airspace violated U.S. sovereignty and was “unacceptable,” brushing aside a…
- Binance Invests in South Korean Crypto Exchange GOPAXCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 day agoBinance reportedly acquired a “meaningful” amount of GOPAX shares.
- US DOJ Investigates Silvergate over Connections with FTX and Alameda ResearchCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 day agoDOJ’s fraud unit is investigating Sivergate’s dealings with FTX and other Sam Bankman-Fried firms.
- Indonesia Plans to Launch its National Crypto Exchange in June 2023Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoAfter several delays, Indonesia’s national crypto exchange is set to see daylight in June 2023.
- Alameda Research Crypto Wallet Receives Almost $13 Million Worth of CryptoCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoCrypto exchange Bitfinex transferred almost $9 million worth of crypto to an Alameda Research-related wallet.
- Bankrupt Crypto Exchange FTX Warns Investors about Third-Party Scams and FraudsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoFTX encourages investors to stay alert and critically evaluate presented information.
- Crypto Exchange Kraken is Closing Down its Abu Dhabi OfficeCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoCrypto exchange Kraken decided to lock the doors of its Abu Dhabi office.
- Logan Paul and CryptoZoo Sued for Allegedly Executing a “Rug Pull”Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoInvestors claim that Logan Paul’s NFT project CryptoZoo was a “fraudulent venture.”
- DeFi Borrowing and Lending Platform Everlend is Closing Down its ServicesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoYet another Solana-based DeFi platform is closing its doors.
- Meta Sticks with Metaverse Plans Despite Significant Operating LossesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 2 days agoMeta CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed that “none of the signals that <he has> seen so far suggests that <Meta> should shift the Reality Labs strategy…
- South Korean Officials Arrest Crypto Exchange Bithumb Owner Kang Jong-HyunCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoThe recent arrest proves that South Korean officials are eager to solve Bithumb’s fraud case.
- JPMorgan: 72% of Institutional Traders Have No Plans to Trade Crypto in 2023Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoEven though investors are not planning to trade crypto, they believe that 2023 will be the year when cryptocurrency trading volumes will grow by 11%.
- Binance Takes on Web3 Infrastructure with BNB GreenfieldCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoBNB Chain announced the launch of the BNB Greenfield, a Web3 platform to discover decentralization to its fullest.
- South African Grocery Store Pick n Pay to Accept Bitcoin PaymentsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoSouth Africans can now use Bitcoin (BTC) to pay for their goods and services.
- US Treasury Blacklists Crypto Wallets Tied to Russian Sanctions Evasion NetworkCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoThe US Treasury continues to impose strict sanctions on Russian individuals and entities involved in military actions against Ukraine.
- BonqDAO Loses Approximately $120M During a Smart Contract ExploitCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoMalicious actors strike again, this time targeting decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
- US Air Force Invests $30M in Blockchain Technology Through SIMBA ChainCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoIndiana-based blockchain solutions provider SIMBA Chain has been selected for a $30 million Strategic Investment.
- FTX Debtors Demand Cooperation from SBF's Closest AdvisorsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoFTX and its creditors have filed a subpoena request to recover transferred assets in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Crypto Lender Celsius Publishes Update Regarding Customer Withdrawal ProcessCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoCelsius expects to start the customer digital asset withdrawal process on February 15th, 2023.
- Tether CTO Denies Receiving Loans from Bankrupt CelsiusCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoTether has reportedly denied borrowing funds from now-bankrupt cryptocurrency lender Celsius.
- HM Treasury Releases Long-Anticipated Crypto Consultation PaperCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoUK’s economic and finance ministry is waiting for the community’s feedback on the crypto regulatory framework.
- UK's Reputation Misused for Fraudulent Cryptocurrency SchemesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 3 days agoAn investigation unveils organized crime groups that exploited lax regulations in crypto.
- Apple’s App Store Lists Decentralized Social Media Platform DamusCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoApple users can download the Damus app from the App Store and Google Play.
- Toyota Motors Takes Step Forward with First Web3 HackathonCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoToyota partnered with Astar Network to discover the potential use cases of blockchain.
- My Big Coin Founder Randall Crater Sentenced to More than Eight Years in PrisonCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoThe founder of a multi-million dollar fraud scheme will spend 100 months in prison.
- British Pound-Backed Stablecoin to Be Available in 18,000 ATMs Across the UKCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoPoundtoken and BitcoinPoint hope that their initiative will help to normalize the use of stablecoins for everyday financial operations.
- Independent Examiner Submits Final Report on Cryptocurrency Celsius (CEL)Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoThe examiner claims that Celsius’ problems began long before 2022.
- Elon Musk Reportedly Wants Twitter Payment System to Support CryptoCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoAnother rumor about Twitter’s crypto plans, another jump in Dogecoin (DOGE) prices.
- Judge Orders to Unveil the Names of Individuals who Helped to Secure SBF’s BailCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 4 days agoThe public may soon learn the identities of two other individuals who signed Bankman-Fried’s bail bonds.
- US Bankruptcy Court Allows BlockFi to Sell Its Crypto Mining AssetsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoInterested parties have less than a month to submit their bidding offers for BlockFi crypto mining assets.
- Premier League Signs Multi-Year Deal with NFT-based Fantasy Game SorareCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoThe Premier League’s partnership with Sorare marks the football league’s attempt to increase fan engagement.
- NY Department of Financial Services Started Investigating Crypto Exchange GeminiCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoGemini is under the investigation of yet another United States regulator.
- Binance Join Forces with Mastercard to Roll Out Prepaid Crypto Card in BrazilCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoCrypto exchange revealed that the card will be “widely available in the coming weeks.”
- Bankrupt Crypto Firm Alameda Research Files a Lawsuit Against Voyager DigitalCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoIn the lawsuit, Alameda Research claims that it has given over $400 million in loans to Voyager Digital.
- Solana DeFi Platform Friktion is Shutting Down its ServicesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoFriktion noted that “a tough market for DeFi growth” forced the platform to close its user interface.
- Core Scientific Aims to Sell $6.7 Million in Bitmain CouponsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoBTC mining firm offers its Bitmain coupons with an 85% discount.
- Crypto Exchange Binance Shut Down Multiple Accounts Amid Bitzlato InvestigationCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 5 days agoBinance’s spokesperson revealed that over 90% of suspended accounts are already unlocked.
- Philippines SEC Wants to Have More Power Over Local Crypto IndustryCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 6 days agoThe Philippines’ financial regulator aims to toughen rules for crypto and financial service providers.
- North Korean Exploiters Once Again Move Funds Linked to Harmony Bridge AttackCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 6 days agoOn two separate occasions, North Korean hackers moved over $90 million worth of crypto.
- South Korea is Planning to Launch the “Virtual Currency Tracking System”Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 6 days agoSouth Korean authorities unveil plans to launch several crypto-related systems.
- Australian Regulators were Concerned about FTX Months Before Its DownfallCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 6 days agoASIC has been keeping an eye on FTX since March 2022.
- Bitcoin Price in Nigeria Skyrockets to Almost $40,000Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 6 days agoThe Nigerian central bank’s plans to limit withdrawals seem to have helped to boost crypto adoption.
- Floki Team Proposes Burning $55 Million in Tokens and Reducing Transaction TaxCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoRecently, The Floki project has proposed two important decisions to be made by its decentralized autonomous organization.
- Securities and Exchange Commission Refuses to List ARK 21Shares Spot Bitcoin ETFCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoUS SEC says ARK and 21Shares ETF was not “consistent with the requirements.”
- Bithumb Exchange's Offices Raided as Part of Ongoing InvestigationCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe offices of South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb were raided by the Seoul Southern District Prosecutor’s Office.
- US Senator Ted Cruz Wants Capitol Vending Machines to Accept CryptoCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoIt appears that Ted Cruz offered a similar initiative back in November 2021.
- Investors Accuse Argo Blockchain of Misleading Them Prior to IPOCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoArgo investors filed a lawsuit against the company, due to alleged false statements the firm made.
- FTX Lawyers Want to Question Sam Bankman-Fried’s Family MembersCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoSam Bankman-Fried’s parents and brother may have to answer several questions from FTX lawyers.
- Senator Wendy Rogers Issues a Bill Declaring Bitcoin Legal Tender in ArizonaCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoArizona has a chance to become the first US state to have Bitcoin (BTC) as legal tender.
- SEC Cracks Down on Investment Advisers for Crypto Custody ComplianceCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is reportedly increasing its investigation of registered investment advisers.
- Despite Several Setbacks, Porsche’s NFT Sales Volume Reached Almost $3.5 MillionCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoPorsches spokesperson noted that the company is eager to offer NFT holders “the most exclusive and individual events and utilities possible.”
- Aave's Community Approves Purchase to Clear Bad Debt Caused by Eisenberg AttackCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDeFi protocol Aave has successfully cleared its bad debt of 2.7 million Curve (CRV) tokens, after a failed attack Eisenberg orchestrated.
- Law Enforcement Groups Work Hand in Hand to Dismantle Ransomware Group HiveCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDuring the investigation, international authorities reportedly recovered over 1,000 decryption keys.
- Binance was Allegedly Among Companies Bidding for Celsius Network AssetsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe crypto blogger claimed that bids are “for the most part, abandoned.”
- Tether Takes Action to Battle Against Child Abuse MaterialCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoTether is now joining forces with INHOPE to battle against child abuse content in Web3 marketplaces.
- Algorithmic Stablecoin Market Report: A Look at the DeclineCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoStablecoins are having a downturn, yet the algorithmic stablecoin market has been hit harder by the collapse of TerraUSD last year. Even in the aftermath,…
- Tesla’s Q4 Report Reveals that Musk’s Firm Continues to Hold onto its BitcoinCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoIt is estimated that Tesla currently holds 9,720 BTC worth over $225 million.
- OpenSea Faced with Lawsuit Over Stolen NFTsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoA prominent NFT trader and collector has accused OpenSea of unlawfully seizing control of his assets.
- US Senator Warren Urges SEC to “Double Down” on Its Crypto Regulatory EffortsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoUS Senator Elizabeth Warren believes that the crypto industry is “scared of a strong SEC.”
- Regulators Investigate FTX's $400 Million Investment in Modulo CapitalCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoFTX has allegedly used money from the exchange to invest in the venture capital firm, Modulo Capital.
- Dutch Central Bank Allocated a $3.6 Million Fine to Crypto Exchange CoinbaseCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDNB claims that Coinbase illegally operated in the Netherlands for almost two years.
- South Korean Authorities Order to Arrest Crypto Exchange Bithumb OwnerCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoSouth Korean prosecutors charged Kang Jong-Hyun and other Bithumb executives with embezzlement, fraudulent, illegal transactions, and breach of trust.
- Mango Markets Seeks $47 million in Damages for Exploit AttackCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDeFi protocol Mango Markets takes legal action against the exploit perpetrator, seeking $47 million in damages and the rescission of a controversial agreement.
- Ireland’s Central Bank Governor Offers to Ban Crypto Ads Aimed at Young AdultsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoGovernor Gabriel Makhlouf says there is an “uncomfortable” level of crypto ads targeting young adults.
- The Blockchain Bandit's $90M Crypto Crime Spree ContinuesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe mysterious hacker who has been raiding Ethereum wallets since 2016 is revives and back at it again.
- FTX's Creditor List Includes Names of Hotels, Airlines and Government AgenciesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoAmong other entities FTX owes money to, a hefty 115-page FTX creditor list includes The Wall Street Journal, Circle, Apple, Netflix, and Coinbase.
- Impostors Promote Scam Token on a Hacked Robinhood Twitter AccountCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoCoinbase Conor Grogan revealed that approximately ten people fell into impostors’ trap.
- Celsius Introduces New Token as a Solution to Financial StrugglesCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoCelsius is reportedly considering the launch of a new digital token as a way to compensate its creditors.
- London-based Crypto Exchange Luno to Cut 35% of Global WorkforceCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoLuno joins the club of exchanges that reduced their headcount amid crypto winter.
- The Cardano Ecosystem's Newest Addition: Djed StablecoinCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoCardano code maintainer IOG and Layer-1 blockchain Coti have announced a stablecoin launch.
- MetisDAO Foundation Introduces Platform to Manage Day-to-Day Web3 OperationsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoWith the launch of KORIS, MetisDAO expects to turn decentralized autonomous organizations into DACs.
- Australia's Growing Crypto ATM Market: Overcoming Stricter RegulationsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoAustralia has cemented its position as a leading nation in the adoption of cryptocurrency, recent data shows.
- Malicious Actors Create Fake Binance and Ripple Websites and EmailsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoOnline fraudsters attempt to lure investors by offering unrealistic returns on investment (ROI).
- French Lawmakers Pass a New Crypto-Related AmendmentCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoFrench authorities have decided to wait for MiCA’s legalization before introducing stricter crypto regulations.
- Saudi Central Bank Continues to Work on Its CBDC but Has No Plans to Launch ItCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe new CBDC project phase focuses on “domestic wholesale CBDC use cases.”
- Blockstream Secures $125 Million in Funding to Expand Bitcoin Mining OperationsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoBlockstream has raised $125 million in funding and is planning to expand its Bitcoin mining services.
- Digital Surge Creditors Approve Crypto Exchange’s Five-Year Bailout PlanCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDigital Surge plans to return customer funds over the next five years.
- Arizona Residents to Vote on Virtual Currency Property Tax ExemptionCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoArizona residents may soon be able to hold onto more of their virtual currency as a bill could make it exempt from taxes.
- Oreo Rolls Out its Own Metaverse Navigated by TV Personality Martha StewartCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoBy playing interactive games on OREOVERSE, fans have a chance to win a grand prize of $50,000.
- BlockFi Financials Reveal $1.2 Billion Exposure to Alameda Research and FTXCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe financial report revealed that BlockFi’s exposure to FTX and Alameda Research is more significant than the company initially disclosed.
- EU Lawmakers Propose Strict Regulations for Crypto Exposures in BanksCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoEuropean lawmakers are due to vote on a draft law, enforcing banks to limit the amount of capital that covers crypto asset holdings.
- Binance Accidentally Mixes Collateral with Customer FundsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoBinance admitted a crucial mistake that violates the company’s guidelines.
- Uniswap v3 is Now Community Approved for Binance Smart ChainCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoA proposal to deploy the Uniswap v3 protocol to Ethereum’s rival, BNB Chain, received overwhelming support from the Uniswap community.
- BlockFi is Reportedly Planning to Sell $160M in Bitcoin Miner-Backed LoansCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoIt appears that BlockFi started a bidding process for Bitcoin miner-backed loans last year.
- DCG, Silbert and their Lending Subsidiary Genesis Facing LawsuitCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDigital Currency Group faced a lawsuit for securities fraud and unregistered security offerings via their lending subsidiary, leading to a bankruptcy filing.
- Ethereum Developers Launch Shanghai Mainnet Shadow ForkCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoEthereum developers continue working on the Shanghai upgrade.
- Japanese Financial Services Agency to Allow the Distribution of StablecoinsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoIt seems that the Japanese financial watchdog is willing at least partially lift the ban on stablecoin use.
- UK Policymakers Debate Ban on Crypto-Derivatives for Retail InvestorsCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoPolicymakers in the United Kingdom are divided on the issue of whether or not to prohibit the sale, marketing, and distribution of derivatives for retail…
- Europol Seized Over $19 Million Worth of Crypto from Wallets Tied to BitzlatoCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoEuropol continues global investigation into crypto exchange Bitzlato.
- The FBI Unmasked the Perpetrators of the Harmony Horizon HackCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoLazarus Group and APT38 were the names behind the $100 million worth of hack, the FBI reports.
- Wormhole Exploiter Transfers $155M Worth of Ether to Decentralized ExchangeCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe malicious actor moved funds related to one of the biggest crypto hacks of 2022.
- Genesis Believes That It Can Come Out of Bankruptcy Proceedings by MayCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoGenesis lawyers are optimistic that crypto lender can solve the dispute between creditors by the end of the week and exit bankruptcy by May.
- South African Crypto Ads Must 'Clearly' Warn of Capital Loss Risk: RegulationCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe South African Government releases new regulations for crypto asset advertisements to protect consumers and ensure fair practices in the crypto market.
- Brazil and Argentina Announce Plans for Common Crypto CurrencyCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoBrazil and Argentina are taking steps to increase economic integration between the two countries, including the development of a common currency.
- Digital Currency Group Denies Being Involved in Genesis’ Bankruptcy FilingCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoDigital Currency Group claims it had nothing to do with Genesis’ decision to file for bankruptcy.
- Report Revealed Crypto Market Trends and Investor Predictions in 2022Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoA comprehensive report on 2022 market conditions and a survey contributed by a vast number of investors reflected unexpected trends throughout the year.
- Central African Republic is Planning to Launch a Crypto Regulatory FrameworkCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe President of the Central African Republic believes that crypto gives a unique opportunity to expand the “economic and technological development” of the country.
- Cardano Bounces Back After 50% of Nodes Went Offline Over the WeekendCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe short outage has reportedly impacted block-producing and relay nodes.
- Mars Protocol is Set to Launch Independent Cosmos AppchainCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoMars Hub is expected to be launched on January 31st.
- Australian Government to Introduce New Legislation to Regulate CryptoCrypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoThe Australian government plans to regulate the crypto sector with a ‘token mapping’ exercise following a call for consumer protection.
- Binance’s SWIFT Partner to Not Process Transactions Worth Less than $100,000Crypto News Alerts - Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cryptocurrency News - 1 week agoBinance says it is “actively seeking” to find a new SWIFT partner.